Alternatives to FRPP Adj Handling Pack

GabeMarlin

V8/RWD Fanatic
Established Member
The FRPP Adj Handling Pack for S197s is on factory backorder until the first part of March. Ford Racing says that they are waiting on the dampers. I need a kit before then so are there any other suspension kits with adjustable dampers, single or double adjustable, for around the same price? Or possibly a vendor with one of the FRPP kits left? I've only heard bad things about the non adjustable FRPP kit, so that won't do. Thanks all

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
koni adjustable are double adjustable and are money well spent if you can find them and have the coin. i am running steeda springs, d-spec single adjustables. sway bards, etc... i havnt tracked my car before, but it makes for a street monster though.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Griggs.Call Van he will steer you in the right direction

Last edited:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
The FRPP Adj Handling Pack for S197s is on factory backorder until the first part of March. Ford Racing says that they are waiting on the dampers. I need a kit before then so are there any other suspension kits with adjustable dampers, single or double adjustable, for around the same price? Or possibly a vendor with one of the FRPP kits left? I've only heard bad things about the non adjustable FRPP kit, so that won't do. Thanks all

You can piece together a better kit than the FRPP for about the same price.

Strano Performance Parts - Parts Catalog

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
koni adjustable are double adjustable and are money well spent if you can find them

I believe Koni Sports for newer mustangs are single adjustable unless you get the coil-over setup.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
What are you trying to build the suspension for? If you're not going to track or autocross the car then I'd say just start with the dampers and springs and see if you're happy. Adjustable sways seem like a bit of overkill for just street duty IMO.

But to answer your question I've never heard anything bad about his bars.

GabeMarlin

V8/RWD Fanatic
Established Member
What are you trying to build the suspension for? If you're not going to track or autocross the car then I'd say just start with the dampers and springs and see if you're happy. Adjustable sways seem like a bit of overkill for just street duty IMO.

But to answer your question I've never heard anything bad about his bars.

I do want adjustables so I reckon I'll go with theirs. I autocross and track enough to justify them. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

GabeMarlin

V8/RWD Fanatic
Established Member
Strano adj bars, Koni Yellows, and Steeda Street Plates on the way. Thanks to Sam for all the help. Great customer service A++

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread