Am I A Ricer If?

Should I Put The Screens In The Headrests?

• Hell Yea, You They Are Just Collecting Dust If You Don't!

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Hell No! Are You Crazy? I Will See Your Car And Laugh!

Votes: 72 55.8%

• Total voters

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I put 7" LCD's in the headrests (their free I already have everything to put them in) even though nobody ever sits in the back seats? Is that a little too much bling for you guys? Just curious what you all thought as I'm trying to keep all my mods very clean and opinions would help me out. Thanks guys :beer:

EDIT: I already have a Navigation/DVD system in the dash with a 6.5" flip out.

Last edited:

boostin'03

Established Member
I voted hell no on accident but i dont think it would be all that bad, I mean if they are free what the hell I guess?

SVT 03 Cobra

nah...if you have 1 in dash that is pleanty.... no one sits in the back anyway.... its just extra dead weight on an already heavy ass car

Jayson

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
If they're free, why not go for different... If it doesn't have japanese stickers or a wing on them why not!

Steel City

Banned
I voted hell no cause I HATE RICERS and they do stuff like this but I have also never been in a car that had stuff like that. I just was at the WOW custom car show in Pittsburgh. There was a red 03 cobra with stuff like that in it. Stupid in my opinion but everyone has their own opinion on what's stupid or not. Some people think Im crazy for ripping apart a brand new cobra to 1/4 mile race.

:beer:

Snake Eyes

Established Member
I wouldn't do it in the headrests, no point, adds weight, will distract traffic behind you (accident potential) and may attract thieves. If I were going to do it, I'd put them in the visors. Just don't put them in the trunk, I hate that.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I wouldnt say its RICE, but more suited to a sedan or suv. If you actually had rear passengers regularly, technology like that is cool:rockon:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Do whatever makes you happy. People are so quick to call things that they don't like rice nowadays, even when it isn't. If you want to, do it. Don't pay attention to what some strangers on a board think, and for that reason I didn't vote.

:beer:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
yes it's free but there's something called opertunity cost (I just don't know how to spell it). I'm sure in the right place, they would bring in lots of money so be patient and sell them to some ricer, then take them and buy go fast mods... lots of them, and you're not only helping yourself, but also the US market!

therefore the cost of installing them is having a faster car.

Last edited:
If they are free, then maybe go for it. I do often find myself wondering WTF is the point when I see the Civics farting along with one person in the car and 3 LCD's playing.:shrug:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
MAYNE, Screw you guys. I am going to sell them and buy the Steeda Cat-Back I've Always wanted! :) THanks for all the input!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
MAYNE, Screw you guys. I am going to sell them and buy the Steeda Cat-Back I've Always wanted! :) THanks for all the input!

Ah...we think alike :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread