Am I allowed to vent in here?

typhoon43

Established Member
It's Lightning related.

I came here because I "think" it's ok to post opinions here, vs...oh..I don't know...NLOC.

Someone posted saying he was quoted 10k for a JLP build and tranny, and wanted OPINIONS and maybe the name of someone else that does engines. The Original Poster is in FLorida. One guy told him to cal Al Pepito at Boss330 Racing. I followed up telling him that Al did my engine, and he's top notch. The fact that he's only a couple of hours away might make the OP feel better since he could check onhis engine progress vs. sending 10 grand 5 states away.

So I hop in this morning and what do you know.. my f&*@ING POST HAS BEEN DELETED, along with any other posting listing a non Supporting Vendor. I've been there for 3 years but BigD just pushed me too far. I try to help someone, and because some people can't see past their checkbook, you don't get ALL the information you can.

I'm sorry to vent guys, but I can't stand sh*t like this...
You'll be seeing me around here A LOT more..

Oh, and here's some Lightning content... hopefully I'll be up and running in the next 60 days.
IMG_0665.JPG

Thanks for letting me vent gang...
Josh

typhoon43

Established Member
Andre said:
Hi Josh,

show some more pics of your truck !

You asked for it!
engineaway-5.jpg

BOV-1.JPG

JGS-44mm-1-up.JPG

tc76.jpg

Navi-Side.JPG

The engine is done. Picking it up from Boss330 Racing Thursday. Did an 04' Navigator engine, .020 over, Mahle 16cc Pistons, Manley Rods, Comp 105 springs, ARP 2000 bolts all the way around, minor port work. Using a Turbonetics TC-76 (.96A/R) turbo and a Belle Intercooler good for 1350HP.
Looking for mid 600's at 16 pounds of boost on pump gas.
We'll see!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Oh yeah i remember you posting over there, that truck you got there is tits.
Yes you can vent here anytime you want, you will find that the more your here the stuffier it gets over there tho

typhoon43

Established Member
RIDE THE said:
Damn those coils covers look badass!:rockon: Get those suckers installed already.

Yeah some guy did them for me. He was a real knob-gobbler, but the paint came out nice :D

edit: thanks again man.

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
I've been delete twice over on NLOC. Once for just telling a guy to not let the surfboard get too hot in the sun. Never said anything about selling them... But there's a guy over there trying to sell custom pods in a thread and it's still open and he's not a vendor. So I have no clue...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I see it ALL the time over there. The stuff that's allowed to fly amazes me more than the stuff that gets deleted. I don't criticize b/c he's the boss and if we don't like it we can go somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread