Am I just crazy....

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
I find an 8X10 utility trailer handy to haul the big heavy stuff!:-D

P6020005_edited.jpg

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
It CAN be kept nice. I used to use mine to haul my YZ250 ALL the time, and I used it to help me move when we got our house over a year ago. The bedrug is as clean as can be, and I cleaned under it last winter and the bed doesn't have a single scratch. I guess I don't get the complaint here.

So why can't you transport a beerpong table?

BMA04LTNG

Established Member

and

The table folded is like 8ft tall!
Just a reminder: all of this moving had to happen fast.

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I don't get it. :shrug: I have a hard cover and bed rug too. Not to mention a Nitrous bottle and bed mounted IC tank.

I don't put much in there anymore b/c I have my Colorado, but I wouldn't hesitate to throw a beer pong table and some kegs in there.

I guess if you have nowhere to keep your cover that could be a problem. I've taken mine off and left it in the driveway on top of some tires before.

nicktoney

weeee
Established Member
i use the shit out of mine... my bad. hahahaha... ranging from a load of my buddies and girls at the beach (yeh... im guessing thats why my tranny is shit. 4 dudes back there, and 6 girls. f payload.) ....ive hauled my banshee... ive hauled my sisters ttr125 haha.. ...beer kegs/firewood/straw for our keg campouts... ...i wont lie... my bed is scratched(the floor) and tonneau is pretty much time to be replaced... but what do you expect when you use the hell out of the truck... but when it comes down to it, it shines up beautifully...

BMA04LTNG

Established Member
The table is a full size ping pong table and i had to move it quick last night at 9 pm. I didn't have time or the man power to remove the cover, it was just quicker to ask for my bro's truck since he lives a couple of streets over.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
BMA04LTNG said:
The table is a full size ping pong table and i had to move it quick last night at 9 pm. I didn't have time or the man power to remove the cover, it was just quicker to ask for my bro's truck since he lives a couple of streets over.

sounds like your brother just doesn't want to help you out then.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
blklightningy2k said:
aren't they rated at 500 lbs. payload, so you couldn't move a lot of stuff for someone even if you wanted to.

If I remember rights its 5000 LBS for towing and 1400 for payload.
But I could be off

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
nicktoney said:
oh wait... easier way to haul a keg..

myLwithkeg.jpg

i forget where thsi pic came from. hahahaha

That's not a keg you dumass, it's Chris Nelson's new nitrous bottle.....LOL:lol:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
My friends/family know how I am about my truck, so they don't generally ask me to use it to move or haul stuff. I'll offer it up to them though. The soft tonneau comes off in a minute, and the bedrug protects the bed. I've hauled all kinds of different shit back there. Usually it's loaded up with all my race gear for the track though.

assasyn

Established Member
Do you use it strictly for moving shit? If so, then yes you are crazy. If you haul ass in it and it just has the convience of being a truck then no.

Leeroy697

Established Member
I dont use mine. I dont have a bedrug yet and the thing does not have a stratch in it. People dont ask me to move things cause they know better.

lightning_2001

Established Member
i keep the outside clean.but its still a truck and ill haul just about anything back there.the scratches remind me its a truck.if i didnt want the bed i would have got a saleen.hey i can beat your car and haul shit in the back.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
yeah, i think that at its heart these are still trucks, and i don't see why you wouldn't use them as such. i wouldn't be hauling straw or firewood in mine though, too messy. how much is it to have the bed carpeted, mine is scratched and it drives me nuts everytime i see it. the rest of her is just so shiny. have a soft tonneau on it, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread