AM SCT BAMA tunes

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
well fellas....i apologize for the let down. i can assure you i was/am let down as well. the dyno place gave me a rain check, and put me off until tomorrow around the same time.
what sucks is i took off work early, and drove all the way there (approx 25-30 miles from my work), just to find out the dyno shop is having issues and wont be able to get me dyno'd until tomorrow.

the only good thing that DID come out of it, is they are going to do it tomorrow for super cheap, since they put me off today. not that that part matters, to you guys....but it does to the person that has to pay $$ for the dyno time.

again i apologize...i realize we needed results for this, like....a week ago lol...but...only 1 more day, and then the results will be here. i assure you.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
well fellas....i apologize for the let down. i can assure you i was/am let down as well. the dyno place gave me a rain check, and put me off until tomorrow around the same time.
what sucks is i took off work early, and drove all the way there (approx 25-30 miles from my work), just to find out the dyno shop is having issues and wont be able to get me dyno'd until tomorrow.

the only good thing that DID come out of it, is they are going to do it tomorrow for super cheap, since they put me off today. not that that part matters, to you guys....but it does to the person that has to pay $$ for the dyno time.

again i apologize...i realize we needed results for this, like....a week ago lol...but...only 1 more day, and then the results will be here. i assure you.

At least there's progress. Good thing they made it rt and gave u a discount

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
At least there's progress. Good thing they made it rt and gave u a discount

we're going to get this thing knocked out tomorrow, for sure.

they definitely made it right. they are only going to charge $60 for about an hour and a half worth of dyno time. not bad AT ALL! (still wish i could have got it done today tho! lol)

edit: the only thing I AM worried about, is the damn temps here in OKC. we have been in the triple digits for like a month now...and it was HOT AS HELL at that dyno shop today... so i know its going to have quite an impact on the numbers! kind of sucks...but whatever. not much i can do about that part.

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
we're going to get this thing knocked out tomorrow, for sure.

they definitely made it right. they are only going to charge $60 for about an hour and a half worth of dyno time. not bad AT ALL! (still wish i could have got it done today tho! lol)

edit: the only thing I AM worried about, is the damn temps here in OKC. we have been in the triple digits for like a month now...and it was HOT AS HELL at that dyno shop today... so i know its going to have quite an impact on the numbers! kind of sucks...but whatever. not much i can do about that part.

Take a bag of ice lol, might be a lil overkill. Over an hr on the dyno for 60$ WOW, that's a deal! There charging me 85$ for only 3 pulls although it will include my AF ratio. Still think that's a lil high for south TX.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
just got off the phone w/ ableracing.com....i wasnt about to drive all the way there AGAIN, just for them to tell me they are having issues, and to come back tomorrow. all is well, and they were able to get their issues (from yesterday) resolved. they told me to be there at 3:30pm today, to get this thing knocked out. i will be leaving here in about 45 minutes, to an hour, to head that way. will post results soon.

Users who are viewing this thread