AMA Lead Ban commercial

tmm47sdad

Established Member
we had an article in our local paper about this and they interviewed a couple of people who race. One dad said, my kid doesn't go around licking his quad. this is just another one of the ways that they can decide how we live our lives. it just keeps getting worse.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is absolute nonsense. Legislators often pass the most ridiculous laws and often do it quick to avoid opposition from we....the American public. We had two idiots in our legislature try to pass a ridiculous law recently and a public hearing was scheduled as a result. The public outcry was so great that the two idiots canceled the public hearing and admitted maybe they were wrong about the law. The sad part was our attorney general sounded like he was in favor of it. Now he's silent. Sometimes I just shake my head at how stupid government officials can be. But the really sad part/angry part is that government is slowly taking away our freedoms. :nonono:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
This is what happens when we vote yes for bigger government, our liberties start to erode. I can hardly wait to see what this country is like in 20 years, if it still exists.

CFRacer22

Established Member
completely cancel sales of all youth motorcycles and ATVs, which in turn would cancel 75% of youth gear sales, and parts sales, and would also KILL most local motocross tracks...this is really gonna stimulate the economy! YAY! idiots...

being a motocross racer myself, I REALLY hope this gets turned around

Users who are viewing this thread