Amazon coming to Nor Cal for "dynotuning" day

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
I had a great time :rockon:

It was cool meeting up with everyone - and a huge thanks to Jeff for being a very gracious host.

It's amazing that Rick can travel 3000 miles to the land of 91 octane, upload a new set of parameters into my car's computer (based souly on the mods I have on the car), and hit the nail squarely on the head on the first try. Not only that, Rick was extremely helpful on answering all my questions as well as showing me the ropes on using my new SCT Xcalibrator2.

So I would like to take this time to thank both Rick & Linn for their outstanding service. Since I purchased my SCT Xcal2 from them - having free tunes for the life of the vehicle is deffinately worth the price and then some. I do plan on adding more mods in the future, and having the ability to call Linn or Rick up, tell them the new mod, and have them send me a new program is the way it should have always been.

I couldn't have asked for a better tuning solution for my 03 Cobra...
and I couldn't have had better people doing it.
You guys are simply the best :thumbsup:

Mods: Amazon Racing CAI, Borla S Cat back
Previous numbers: 406.4 RWHP - 371.7 RWTQ
New numbers: 413.6 RWHP - 396.0 RWTQ

Now that calls for a happy dance :banana:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Come on by Kevin.

Damn I wish I could have gone... :( If my cars suspension was all dialed in I would have been there. I will check the Cali page very week so I know when Rick & Lynn will be down here again.

Hey L.L. did you get a chance to ask Rick when he might be down here again...?

Just curious bud! :beer:

:coolman:

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
depends on when LL gets his truck back...Rick may be out there again sooner than you think :beer:

thank you Mark for the kind words..we appreciate it..

it is Monday morning about 10Am and Rick just called to let me know he was home and going to sleep...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
sn8k said:
I had a great time :rockon:

It was cool meeting up with everyone - and a huge thanks to Jeff for being a very gracious host.

It's amazing that Rick can travel 3000 miles to the land of 91 octane, upload a new set of parameters into my car's computer (based souly on the mods I have on the car), and hit the nail squarely on the head on the first try. Not only that, Rick was extremely helpful on answering all my questions as well as showing me the ropes on using my new SCT Xcalibrator2.

So I would like to take this time to thank both Rick & Linn for their outstanding service. Since I purchased my SCT Xcal2 from them - having free tunes for the life of the vehicle is deffinately worth the price and then some. I do plan on adding more mods in the future, and having the ability to call Linn or Rick up, tell them the new mod, and have them send me a new program is the way it should have always been.

I couldn't have asked for a better tuning solution for my 03 Cobra...
and I couldn't have had better people doing it.
You guys are simply the best :thumbsup:

Mods: Amazon Racing CAI, Borla S Cat back
Previous numbers: 406.4 RWHP - 371.7 RWTQ
New numbers: 413.6 RWHP - 396.0 RWTQ

Now that calls for a happy dance :banana:

Sorry I missed you two Mark. I was looking forward to seeing both of you.
Great #s. :beer:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Sorry I missed you two Mark. I was looking forward to seeing both of you.
Great #s. :beer:
Missed you too buddy - there will be a next time, won't there :-D

Totally understandable Larry - I'm sure there will be something turn up later this year.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
sn8k said:
Missed you too buddy - there will be a next time, won't there :-D

Totally understandable Larry - I'm sure there will be something turn up later this year.

Def. We'll be having some more GTGs this year if it ever quits raining for more than 2 or 3 days at a time. :bash:

See you there. :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Def. We'll be having some more GTGs this year if it ever quits raining for more than 2 or 3 days at a time. :bash:

See you there. :beer:

Hey L.L. Please let us know as soon as possible when Rick from ATS will be down here again. I would be great to see you. Your badass L, & my COBRA need some custom fuel adjustment soon! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread