Amazon dyno tune Wed.

sltblock

Established Member
I cancled my order with LFP and called Rick at Amazon for all mods and install with a custom Dyno tune. My app. at Amazon is Wed. the 3rd at 1:30 if any other cobra onwers are close come buy so i could get some ideas for later mods. What kind of numbers should i get with (2.9 RR upper, 4lb lower, MAFIA, Aux Idler,Plugs,non cat maggy x, Maggy cat back, K&n CAI, and Rick's dyno tune) ? I hope to see some of you on Wednesday. Later, Rob

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
It's best to get your parts from the Tuner you use! He uses a Mustang dyno but I'm sure he'll convert the numbers over to dyno-jet for you. If that's the case then 475/500 should be close. Did you know they're making idlers and such now?

willyum

Fast Enough!
Established Member
You'll be in good hands with Rick. I think the numbers Posi posted is about right. Please post up after Rick puts his hands on it; we may all be surprised. :)

sltblock

Established Member
I am going to be useing Ricks new idlers and pulley. He is thinking somewere in the high 400's also. Is anyone going to be in Anderson next week while I'm there? Thanks for the input. Later, Rob

sltblock

Established Member
I can't wait untill Wed., Rick said when he is done with my baby I will have a beast. I hope to see some of you this wed. if not at Ricks at the hooters for a brew. Later, Rob

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
you will have a whole new car after Rick works hismagic on it. smart feller that guy. might be by on wen, need to pick his brain and get some prices on some things anyways.

sltblock

Established Member
Sounds like a plain. Rick, The numbers on your dyno are true numbers right not converted to dyno jet numbers. Thanks, Rob

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Congrats! Good numbers!! :beer:

Rick, while we're on this topic......do you suggest an upper/lower combo before just an upper?

sltblock

Established Member
Rick told me before I do the ported SC that i will need to up grade my heat exchanger, fuel pumps, and something else I cant remember. I would go with the upper/lower combo(if you want more bust you can always get a smaller upper).

willyum

Fast Enough!
Established Member
He probably suggested a SCT maf, GT fuel pumps with wires upgraded, and Even Flow cooling mod. I went with the 2.76 upper and 4# lower with a ported Eaton. You'll love it.

Users who are viewing this thread