Amazon Racing/MACA Dyno Day!!!

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
I need to buy a winter vehicle as I can't drive the Cobra in the snow.
QUOTE]

hey man i know you dont know who i am yet, but i plan to come on saturday and meet you guys and become a member.
My fiancee and i are trying to sell her 98 v-6 mustang, has 72k, green, viper alarm, flowmaster muffler (-just one-v6 and all :rolling: ) ,windows tinted, not a bad little car, im driving it to and from work right now because its decent on gas mileage. were asking $4000. but we can work a little on that too :thumbsup:
lmk if you interested...or anyone for that matter.
bryan

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Bryan, looking forward to hanging out with you on Saturday...If you want to go up early, you can caravan up with us....meeting at the Hillandale Safeway at 8:00 a.m. You bringing your 92 GT?

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Bryan, looking forward to hanging out with you on Saturday...If you want to go up early, you can caravan up with us....meeting at the Hillandale Safeway at 8:00 a.m. You bringing your 92 GT?

heh eh yea the gt doesnt have a transmission right now, it should have -by now. but i got screwed by some jerk in phoenix :mj: ...long story
i would like to caravan but i have to give the doctors some of my blood on sat. morning before going up to amazon :dw: . the clinic doesnt open till like 8:00 so...
ill prolly be taking our cherokee, unless some one is interested in our 98 v-6er
i swear man everytime theres a dyno day, my cars are broke!
-bryan

TRBO VNM

Derek@AmazonRacing said:
see you mofo's tomorrow!

i have an alt. pulley I need installed. I have been calling, but keep getting the machine and personally do not want to leave a messege.

please make a note of this. I can probably do it myself if I can use a lift.
or at least help someone due to liability issues.

Jason

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I just wanted to say THANKS to Rick and Linn for letting us be all over the place today! What an awesome shop and time! I will be back soon to drop more money than I make on my 04! I can't wait!

Also it was nice to see all those I had met before and meet some new ones! This club has taken off quick..and with a fine group of people..and awesome Cobras! The only sad note....is winter is coming.....and that really sucks! I can not wait until next year...oh are we gonna have fun!!!
:banana: :rockon:

Lou..thanks for those seat belt things for when I install the style bar! I really appreciate it.

Omar..thanks for the pulley...can't wait to do all the mods..and then put that on....

Now if I could just win the lottery and get everything I want done NOW!

Oh and thanks Sean!!! You know what for too!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
What a great time today....enjoyed meeting everyone.

Jason..awesome numbers... :beer:

Sean thanks for the use of your carwash supplies and great job on Jason tail-pipes. :thumbsup:

My new dyno numbers were 462hp-501tq...thanks Rick.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.....see you soon.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I just wanted to tell everyone that I had an awesome time today!! Thanks for being such generous hosts, Rick and Linn!! Saw some sweet numbers today from everyone's car. Proud to be in the company of some damn fine people and extremly strong Cobras. I look forward to the next event (Los Chorros MACA Dinner??)... Until then, have a good Thanksgiving everyone and stay safe!!

Here are some pictures from my camera:

All the pictures in slideshow format

DCP_1101r.jpg

DCP_1102r.jpg

DCP_1103r.jpg

DCP_1104r.jpg

DCP_1105r.jpg

DCP_1106r.jpg

DCP_1107r.jpg

DCP_1108r.jpg

DCP_1112r.jpg

DCP_1114r.jpg

DCP_1116r.jpg

Video will follow later. Probably sometime Sunday. :rockon:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Well, here is my compilation video from the MACA Dyno Day at AR as well as Rob's (04Torchvert) video...

MACA Dyno Day at Amazon Racing [RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS]
04Torchvert's (Rob) Video of the MACA Dyno Day at AR [RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS]

Editorial Note: The vert on the dyno towards the end of the video is ELECTPRR, not mystangs... I was tired and it was late when I was doing this video. I apologize for it. I swear my videos will get better eventually. :shrug:

Please let me know what you think. With your critiques and comments, I will try to edit better and produce better videos. Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Many thanks and much appreciation to Dan (NJCOBRA10thA) for hosting these videos!!! :rockon: :thumbsup:

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
Sean, the song at the end...what is it!? I know it, I just cant name it...I need to download it and throw it on a CD!!

Great vid BTW, we watch it all the time and show everyone...I could hear Ricks speakers booming from the shop as Linn showed it to another person! "Heh, someone is watching the video..."

:banana: <~ Thats funny!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
AmazonFocusSVT said:
Sean, the song at the end...what is it!? I know it, I just cant name it...I need to download it and throw it on a CD!!

Great vid BTW, we watch it all the time and show everyone...I could hear Ricks speakers booming from the shop as Linn showed it to another person! "Heh, someone is watching the video..."

:banana: <~ Thats funny!

LOL... I'm a famous movie producer now.. Sweet :D

Glad everyone likes it :thumbsup:

I swear they'll get better :-D

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
I want to put the vid of my SVTF running on the dyno. Do you have room for it? Hmmmm....what to use for MY soundtrack....?? Crystal Method - Born too slow seems appropriate! Heh Heh.

..I need a Cobra....I need Ricks Cobra..........I need more money....

Users who are viewing this thread