Amazon South FL Tuning Day

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I need ideas of areas and shops that would be interested in hosting a Tuning event for us..then we can get the ball rolling on this

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
I need ideas of areas and shops that would be interested in hosting a Tuning event for us..then we can get the ball rolling on this

diablo or SCT software???

Fast Willy

Established Member
I'd love to go I'm in the Ft. Myers area there is a shop called mustang motorsports or there is a shop in Margate called Razors Edge performance that might be interested.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Double"O" said:
diablo or SCT software???

Rick uses both SCT and Diablosport

Fearless said:
I'd love to go I'm in the Ft. Myers area there is a shop called mustang motorsports or there is a shop in Margate called Razors Edge performance that might be interested.

alot of the shops do custom tuning now..so
the biggest challenge is finding a shop who doesnt have a problem with a visiting tuner..eventhough they get all the dyno fees and any installs that need done..

whoever wants to help set this up will be compensated..please ocntact me if interested

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
i would go with Mak.

Mak Performance
they have a brand new Mustang Dyno
Been on MMFF and 5.0 Mag plenty of times
and a distrib for almost every performance brand out there and have been in the buiss for years!!

They do GM-DODGE-FORD and just about everything else!!
You can visit there web site as well.

Last edited:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
If you want. You can leave me a contact Number where i can reach you. I Help Willy with his online dept i can set this up for you. Or i can get you in contact with him and set this up

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
fastball19 said:
If you want. You can leave me a contact Number where i can reach you. I Help Willy with his online dept i can set this up for you. Or i can get you in contact with him and set this up

864 332 0955

Users who are viewing this thread