Amazon South FL Tuning Day

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
do they do custom tuning? would they host a visiting tuner
I'm honestly not sure if they do custom tuning there or not.

Here is the phone number if you'd like to call Derek Im sure he'd be open to any ideas.

1-877-DRI-POWER -Toll Free
954-583-8884 -Main
954-583-8837 -Fax

[email protected]

:beer:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I'll see what i can do. But Willy adv me to have you give him a call on Monday. So you guys can work this out

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
hey linn go with d'agostino racing much betetr customer service and way better reputation than mak.

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
In Ft Myers and interested. I would love to give you info on a local tuner but new to the area.
I will gladly go to either Miami or Tampa. Would love to see you here in Naples/Ft Myers though so I could hook up with a local shop at the same time.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Derek..are you doing custom tuning? we set these up for our mail order customs who dont have the option to travel to us in SC for dyno tuning but we do also pick up new customers in the area too when they find out we are setting up a tuning day.. some shops have issues with that...

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
we set these up for our mail order customs who dont have the option to travel to us in SC for dyno tuning.
That would be me :coolman:

D'Agastino would be perfect for me. I could also get you some new customers too.. :beer:

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
Me too.

Ft. Lauderdale, Davie, WP would all be good locations. Please soon, I have a 2.8 that needs a dyno tune and Im scared to trust Steeda! Im a mailorder customer!! Thanks Amazon.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Linn@Amazon said:
Derek..are you doing custom tuning? we set these up for our mail order customs who dont have the option to travel to us in SC for dyno tuning but we do also pick up new customers in the area too when they find out we are setting up a tuning day.. some shops have issues with that...

At the present moment we are not doing any custom tuning. That is why I would like for you guys to come down, and talk to Rick about other things. Let me know.

Thank You,
Derek D'Agostino

tman701

Established Member
You can count me in for tuning, just ordered my pullies. A tuning session down here would be great.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I am definitely in....Let me know when this get's worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread