AMC The Walking Dead

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I've almost forgotten that it's back on. We watched the season premiere and haven't watched another episode since. We're waiting for the whole season to be recorded, then we'll binge it next Spring/Summer.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I've almost forgotten that it's back on. We watched the season premiere and haven't watched another episode since. We're waiting for the whole season to be recorded, then we'll binge it next Spring/Summer.

Think I may do that, but odds are I'll just delete it from the DVR. There's nothing really making me care to watch it, even with skipping through commercials. Writing has been poor, and everything I'm reading about this season is more of the same.

Balt21

Established Member
I'm somewhat disappointed they have taken this many episodes to get back to the Neegan/Gabriel situation. I'm also not really into the action movie scenes this show is beginning to have so often (jumping from car to car, blowing up stuff from shooting it while riding a motorcycle, etc.). This show just seems to struggle with balancing action and story telling; it's always way to one sided in either direction.

madscotsman

Established Member
Another episode with endless clips. Bullet proof Ford Rangers, and a Tiger that cowers in the middle of a circle of walkers and allows itself to be eaten without putting up any fight at all. Not to mention dumb ass people who don't think to shoot a padlock or a chain holding a gate closed. King is injured and can barley crawl in the beginning but by the end is walking using a walking cane incorrectly with no weight on it. This has been the worse season I've seen of this show. Like they're just making it for the money at this point. SMH

lilcoop03

Established Member
I am just done with this show. Tried to watch Sundays episode on DVR last night and shut it off 10 minutes in. I'm ready for Better Call Saul to return

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Did anyone else catch that Carol was using the M4 with MBUS still folded down during the shootout.

LOL, they have done shit like that before...Remember when Governor gunned down a soldier with an AR that had no rear sights. Plus he liked to cross draw his pistol..

the-walking-dead-ar-15-no-sight.jpg

Zodiac

Established Member
Yeah I'll continue watching it for the sake of watching it, but this season sucks. It's getting worse every year. Still not as bad as Fear the Walking Dead, but yeah it sucks. Lately just about every damn show has been awful. At least I get Punisher tomorrow and Better Call Saul will be back soon.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I was watching Sundays episode with the wife and have become so annoyed with seeing guns firing rounds off with not a single shell casing coming out of one gun!
The show has become so redundant to me. Ray Donavan kinda sucked this season, Gold Rush is lame, Deadliest Catch is boring to me anymore, never really have gotten into Better Call Saul.

I need Breaking Bad back and The Sopranos! Another Band Of Brothers mini series would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never_Enough

Established Member
I was watching Sundays episode with the wife and have become so annoyed with seeing guns firing rounds off with not a single shell casing coming out of one gun!
The show has become so redundant to me. Ray Donavan kinda sucked this season, Gold Rush is lame, Deadliest Catch is boring to me anymore, never really have gotten into Better Call Saul.

I need Breaking Bad back and The Sopranos! Another Band Of Brothers mini series would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try Project Runway :D
I am liking the new show SEAL TEAM on CBS.

Users who are viewing this thread