AMC The Walking Dead

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It’s ok to stop watching the show guy’s, join us. This show went downhill, there’s no shame to stop watching it lol

mr2cam

Established Member
The best thing about last nights episode were Neaguns lines, "Oh shit the widow is alive!"

SirShaun

Established Member
Eh this season progressed way too slowly for me. The acting even seemed off to me this season as well. Revenge on every ones mind, the seriousness of war coming, actors were way too happy throughout the season, and lacked seriousness I thought.

It would of been much better if we had got a little bit of that action found in the finale, but in each episode. Add some skirmishes here and there at least.

mr2cam

Established Member
Ya I was flat bored with the entire season, I would download the episode the day after and fast forward through all the boring shit, some episodes I maybe watched 10 minutes.

NJredfire03

Established Member
Meh. I stopped watching the show once before. I think I'm there again. At least lost kept you interested with crazy shit. This is just shit now. As someone said, a true fairy tale. Game of thrones has it right, **** the heroes. Let em all die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I think I'm out, that shit (and the whole season) was boring. I wanted to see negan and the saviors prison raped and it didn't happen. I'm not about to sloth through another whole season waiting for it. I don't even think HBO style sex and nudity could save that show for me now. Caaaarl.. Carrrrl!! the series is starting to suck Carrrl!

maxresdefault.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Meh. I stopped watching the show once before. I think I'm there again. At least lost kept you interested with crazy shit. This is just shit now. As someone said, a true fairy tale. Game of thrones has it right, **** the heroes. Let em all die.

Two more seasons left man, im expecting another heartbreaking all out war from GoT. I ****ing love it!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yup two more but they’re rumoured to be short seasons. This upcoming season will be only 8 episodes long and the final will be 7 episodes. This show never disappoints and never ends on a stupid cliffhanger that gets resolved in the following season in the first 5 min ahah

NJredfire03

Established Member
Yup two more but they’re rumoured to be short seasons. This upcoming season will be only 8 episodes long and the final will be 7 episodes. This show never disappoints and never ends on a stupid cliffhanger that gets resolved in the following season in the first 5 min ahah

Ah word. GoT > TWD

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Since folks are bailing, let me recommend a show I stumbled across a couple of weeks ago. Nothing to do with zombies. It's a show called Angie Tribeca on the USA network (I believe). If you're a fan of the Naked Gun movies, you'll like this show.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
It stinks cause I like Jeffery Morgan as an actor from the Watchmen onwards. Really got hyped when they announced he would be Negan. Just that everyone around him sucks in this show/writing is trash.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It stinks cause I like Jeffery Morgan as an actor from the Watchmen onwards. Really got hyped when they announced he would be Negan. Just that everyone around him sucks in this show/writing is trash.
Agreed, I was really looking forward to it and enjoyed Negan in the comics. Unfortunately, he was the only saving grace for me even then since the show was already going downhill for me and it still lost me.

Just when things were looking better and promising, it became worse.

Branhammer

Established Member
I enjoyed the second half of season 7, but the first half was so bad I almost didn't watch the second half. I thought the finale was alright.

Gravik

Established Member
I thought it was a good episode, but there were definitely a few things that made me roll my eyes. Some of it was already mentioned before, but here's my thoughts on the 'bad' parts:

- The Sasha flashbacks were cool for a bit, but dang. They really overused that and spent a lot of time on them.

-When Sasha came out of the coffin as a walker, I could see how it could give some of Ricks group a chance to do something during all of the chaos, but for EVERY SINGLE ONE of them to get away when they ALL had guns pointed at their heads? A little ridiculous.

-Rick got shot. He survives, thats cool and all, but at least show him dealing with the wound somehow! At the end, when they showed Rosita in the bed recovering, then panned over and showed Michonne recovering, they stopped there and showed Rick at Michonnes side, seemingly fine. Why not pan over to yet another bed and show Rick recovering? That would have made up for the fact that he fought as if nothing happened when chaos broke out.

- The kingdom has a Tiger. A tiger! How'd they sneak in to Alexandria unnoticed? Even if they just took 20 seconds and showed them sneaking in somehow, that would have made me believe it more than just seeing them come out of nowhere. (instead of all the sasha flashback crap, they should've taken time to show how the kingdom and hilltop managed to sneak in)

-I get that Negan is a huge character in the storyline so I didnt expect him to die, but come on, at least make him get shot or bit by the tiger or something and live. Its getting annyoing seeing him get away unscathed all the time.

- Negan needs to take someone out with lucille again. I dont think he's done it since the season opener. Jeffery Dean Morgan is a great actor and does an awesome job making Negan intimidating and unpredictable, but the character is starting to lose his fear factor. I really wish he would have brutally taken someone out with Lucille this episode.

Some of the good:

-Tiger FINALLY took people out. Been waiting for that all season

-When Rick re-iterated his threat to Negan at the end. That was badass and awesome acting. Can't wait for the inevitable showdown between the two

-Seeing the 3 groups together at the end with Maggie's speech was a good way to finish off the episode/season
There hasn't been more Lucille because people were precious little snowflakes and complained that the season opener was too violent. So AMC axed a lot of the violence.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread