AMC The Walking Dead

truefiveo

Established Member
Wish I could have watched it...damn Dish Network!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Is there any conflict going on between Dish Network and AMC?:shrug:

Just saw an AMC Commerical and they sure made a point to say

NOT AVAILABLE ON DISH NETWORK!!

I thought that was funny:lol:

Cannot wait until Merle returns!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Yea man hes hilarious

Last edited:

truefiveo

Established Member
Those two poor pet zombies can't even feast on flesh or even gouge eyes out
Poor fellas that must suck.:(
The-Walking-Deads-Michonne-on-Entertainment-Weekly.jpg

baby-flash-games-2c2.jpg

bmore1186

Established Member
Looking back at one of the old episodes it seemed like the other people inside that prison with the Helo tried to over-run the farm by flying over it drawing the "herd".

mcdover

Established Member
Shes acting like a real MOM. Thats the point. Moms hate that their children grow up. She wants to hold on to the idea that her kid is a little boy. By letting him shoot she is in her head making him older and less her little boy.

I know that you want a shooter, but for the love of God if we dont care about the characters whats the point of the story.

Want to kill zombies play left for dead. What makes this show great is it isnt just a shooter it actually makes the viewer care about the characters, grow attached to them, watch them grow, make mistakes and learn from them. We pull for the characters and want them to succeed.

This is called writing. If you dont like it, play a video game

Slow your roll, Ebert.

If you don't like my OPINION, maybe you should not be on a freaking car site talking about a tv show.

mysterio

Established Member
Wish I could have watched it...damn Dish Network!

Ahh, but there's hope for you, grasshopper. Couchtuner.com is your friend (and it even has last night's episode up already).

Anybody else wondering how the hell comic book men got another season?

Could not agree more, bud. What a POS of a show that I hoped was going away. At least it's on at 11:30, which gives me no reason to stay up after the Talking Dead show.

cinch1985

Established Member
I take it none of you read the comics? If not u really should. They destroy the show. I just hope they do this section justice cause in the comic it's epic.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Could not agree more, bud. What a POS of a show that I hoped was going away. At least it's on at 11:30, which gives me no reason to stay up after the Talking Dead show.
Weird, Comic Book Men starts before the Walking Dead show for us. I just catched my first glimpse at it yesterday for 5 min and I thought it was a horrible show already.

Now, if most of you actually read the comic books you would know what seasons are gonna be slow. I can tell you this though, the prison series is IMO one of the best, the Governor (new villain character) is someone you don't wanna mess with. I heard they do him justice just like the comics so thats a great thing. It already started better than season 2, can't wait for next week :rockon:

ViciousJay

Established Member
last night was a hellva way to start the season! I hope it didnt piss its entire budget away on that first episode

zPipes

Established Member
I have to say, I don't seem overly impressed at all with the premier, or the previews for this season. I hope it gets better, I was completely wow'ed though at hershel getting bit. And then chopping it off?! WOOAAA. I highly doubt hes leaving the show, Ill bet on he is going to be fine since they chopped off the infected part I guess lol.

I have such big hopes for this season given the last two, so hopefully it gets better.

Also I hear it varies a bit from the comics.

***Please do not post any spoilers***

Jaysin

Established Member
I really hope they don't kill Hershel off, he's my favorite character. Glad the show is back on though!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
they cut his leg i was like oh shit! just got real son! now they have 2 cripples with that other stray they picked up. I had never seen the show til sat night. I had plans but last minute they fell through so I grabbed my Heinekens and started watching it, i was hooked. caught up then watched the season premiere yest.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I hope Herschel survives as well, he has too strong of a role to kill off so early. I did think this was a good premier, lots of zombie killing action to keep the pace up.

I'm interested to see how things play out with what appeared to be inmates. I can't help but think trouble though.

Users who are viewing this thread