American Chopper: Sr. VS Jr. New series on Discovery

70Maverick

Established Member
Is this a gimic I guess. I watched the early seasons of AC when it first started but got tired of the door slamming and bickering.

It certainly had it's hilarious moments though. I remember when Jr. was trying to pull Sr.'s truck out of a snowbank I think and he just floored it and ripped the bumper clean off the truck. That was hilarious.

I just wonder how much of this is "Made for TV?"

Anyone heard anything about this new series beyond the ads?

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Its a lot more intense when uncensored..
nsfw...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPdmFJm2TPQ"]YouTube- ‪American Chopper - Senior and Junior fight - UNSEEN FOOTAGE! Season 6 Uncensored! OCC‬‎[/nomedia]

I think they really can't stand each other. Ever since Sr. started bringing in people who don't seem to know ****, everything went to hell.

txyaloo

Established Member
I thought the whole series was done. The new ads are pretty funny.

I know the two sued each other over the business.

txyaloo

Established Member

Mayo5

Established Member
The show sucks ass, it always has. All of the bikes they assembled, have been ugly as the shit I took this morning from too many beers and taco bell.

70Maverick

Established Member
I also think Rick will side with Jr.

Side how? I guess I need to do some more searching. Are the OCC employees somehow involved?

Side note, I always thought Rick had little respect for Jr's work ethic. :shrug:

.......or lack there of.

70Maverick

Established Member
The show sucks ass, it always has. All of the bikes they assembled, have been ugly as the shit I took this morning from too many beers and taco bell.

OK, this going to end up in SD...LOL How can it be gay when it hasn't even come on yet?

You guys read the title, why not just pass on by?????????? It doesn't say what did you think of AC? :shrug:

Last edited:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Side how? I guess I need to do some more searching. Are the OCC employees somehow involved?

Side note, I always thought Rick had little respect for Jr's work ethic. :shrug:

.......or lack there of.

Side as in bailout and start working for Jr. I think Jr. will try to convince some current OCC workers to head his way. I haven't watched the show in a long ass time but I think the new series should be ok for awhile.

70Maverick

Established Member

After seeing this is coming out, I wonder if the whole "Ending" was nothing more than the TV network seeing ratings go down and down and concocted this from the get go.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Eh, I think most of the controversy is mostly created by the producers. Sr and Jr honestly can't stand the way the other handles the business (see the lawsuit txy brought up), but I doubt they stand in front of each other and scream and yell for any other reason than to bring up ratings.

Jr was always lazy IMO, but he's a decent designer. Sr meant well, but his ability to design left about 20 years ago.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Eh, I think most of the controversy is mostly created by the producers. Sr and Jr honestly can't stand the way the other handles the business (see the lawsuit txy brought up), but I doubt they stand in front of each other and scream and yell for any other reason than to bring up ratings.

i dunno man, i cant imagine putting myself and my father in the same situation and not dealing with the same exact issues. Actually its pretty funny because my father is alot like Sr (both in attitude and his apperance) and im alot like Jr (and we are also Jr/Sr's). In the height of American Chopper's popularity we used to dress in OCC gear and be Jr and Sr for halloween, our neighbors kid was burly and short with a goatee and long hair and even resembled Mikey. Was some good times....

Jr was always lazy IMO, but he's a decent designer. Sr meant well, but his ability to design left about 20 years ago.

Sr gave Jr a bunch of shit about work ethics, but Sr was always a 9-5 person, while Jr was seen many times staying at the shop until later in the evening, or even doing all-nighters to meet deadline, and then god forbid he shows up at 8:30 instead of 8am.

I cant help but think now that Jr is his own business owner, he will just have to step up and get un-lazy and be more responsible. I dont see Sr doing very well without a lead designer such as Jr, now OCC must really be just a kit bike builder/assembler.

I laugh at the previews where Sr goes "he can never build bikes like we can at OCC" like "dude, you do realize 95% of the bikes that made you famous were due to your sons ability to design right?" If Jr can keep designing awesome bikes and has or can get a staff that can fabricate to his liking (Vance, Rick) he will shoot past OCC and their pre-manufactured style.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i dunno man, i cant imagine putting myself and my father in the same situation and not dealing with the same exact issues. Actually its pretty funny because my father is alot like Sr (both in attitude and his apperance) and im alot like Jr (and we are also Jr/Sr's). In the height of American Chopper's popularity we used to dress in OCC gear and be Jr and Sr for halloween, our neighbors kid was burly and short with a goatee and long hair and even resembled Mikey. Was some good times....

Sr gave Jr a bunch of shit about work ethics, but Sr was always a 9-5 person, while Jr was seen many times staying at the shop until later in the evening, or even doing all-nighters to meet deadline, and then god forbid he shows up at 8:30 instead of 8am.

I cant help but think now that Jr is his own business owner, he will just have to step up and get un-lazy and be more responsible. I dont see Sr doing very well without a lead designer such as Jr, now OCC must really be just a kit bike builder/assembler.

I laugh at the previews where Sr goes "he can never build bikes like we can at OCC" like "dude, you do realize 95% of the bikes that made you famous were due to your sons ability to design right?" If Jr can keep designing awesome bikes and has or can get a staff that can fabricate to his liking (Vance, Rick) he will shoot past OCC and their pre-manufactured style.

I guess from a personal stand point Sr. has forgot who was busting his ass building bikes in that small ass garage way back when. (spiderman bike)

From a business stand point Sr. is right. OCC is a big BIG company now. Im sure they have many tools, machines and partnerships that Jr. doesnt have and i wouldnt be surprised that SR. doesnt tell all of his "buisness partners" not to be doing business with Jr. designs or they will lose OCC.

As gay as this show is, i know i will watch it just for the drama.

70Maverick

Established Member
Thanks for posting an actual comment. I agree with what you are saying mostly. I disagree though that Jr. made Sr.

I think Jr. would be working in a steel mill. Most likely the one owned by his older brother. Remember there are 3 brothers, not 2. The older brother was not speaking to Sr. when the show first aired so that says something.

Without Sr.'s drive, I don't think any of it would exist.

70Maverick

Established Member
I guess from a personal stand point Sr. has forgot who was busting his ass building bikes in that small ass garage way back when. (spiderman bike)

From a business stand point Sr. is right. OCC is a big BIG company now. Im sure they have many tools, machines and partnerships that Jr. doesnt have and i wouldnt be surprised that SR. doesnt tell all of his "buisness partners" not to be doing business with Jr. designs or they will lose OCC.

As gay as this show is, i know i will watch it just for the drama.

Complete thought. Well thought out. Intelligent and still got a dig in...........

Thanks for at least having something besides...........gay. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread