American Muscle working with Lund tuning?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
This blower had just come out when I put a Trinity TVS on my car.

Always loved how the gen 3 looks in a Shelby. Great video.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
So I wonder if the customer requested a Lund tune.Strikes me as odd to not showcase in house tuning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Bama has no capability for this kind of tuning. They can barely handle intake modifications to cars let alone such a radical supercharger upgrade.

Im not a hater of AM though, Ive purchased plenty of parts from them and have been satisfied. Bama is just the running joke of the tuning industry.

samshady

Established Member
Bama has no capability for this kind of tuning. They can barely handle intake modifications to cars let alone such a radical supercharger upgrade.

Im not a hater of AM though, Ive purchased plenty of parts from them and have been satisfied. Bama is just the running joke of the tuning industry.

I don't hate AM either I do love their quick shipping and the SVT discount doesn't hurt. Just has to feel weird having all those power pack GT500 videos out there using Bama tuning but this one we're not going to touch.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Bama tunes still exist? :eek:
Yep, and there is a Youtuber who bought into the whole free tunes for life deal. He wonders why his car doesn't run so hot but doesn't think it had anything to do with his "tuner". I don't see why anyone would let someone remote tune their Cobra without a wideband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread