American Racing Headers 1-3/4"

Schism

Established Member
Sold Sold Sold - I bought these from Big turkey and have sold my Mach 1 before even putting these on. These are a awesome set of headers, top-notch quality and in perfect shape. The headers are American Racing 1 3/4" Long Tube headers with catless 3" X-pipe, fitted to stock 2.5" catback. I'm asking what I paid for them, no more but no less. $1050 shipped. This includes paypal fees, packaging, and shipping.

3679335436_602733799f.jpg

3679336338_af6a843579.jpg

3678525005_1decbdcacd.jpg

Paypal only please. Pm me for information or to buy. Thanks, Zach.

Here is the thread I bought them from... http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...59-parting-out-04-cobra-going-back-stock.html

Last edited:

ellis4

Established Member
I want these so bad... But I'm just not in the right position to buy them right now :(

GL with the sale! If you have them in a month or so I'll be in touch. Have to decide between long tubes or a bassani 3" catback...

Schism

Established Member
I want these so bad... But I'm just not in the right position to buy them right now :(

GL with the sale! If you have them in a month or so I'll be in touch. Have to decide between long tubes or a bassani 3" catback...

Hey I completely understand, thanks for the bump though! Maybe I won't have them by then, but if I do hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread