American racing headers with catted x pipe

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
basdially headers intenisfy what you already have. arh is running like 16 weeks on new orders right now, we could do kooks, or sw quicker

gotjack

Established Member
basdially headers intenisfy what you already have. arh is running like 16 weeks on new orders right now, we could do kooks, or sw quicker

That would be ok since it’s in storage untill march or so. I wasn’t going to do headers but price for ar headers with cats i said why not since I didn’t everything else

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Venom351R

Established Member
My Cobra was sold before I ever got it back with the ARH's on it, sold it to the shop doing the work on it. The new owner who bought it from the shop told me it sounds awesome though. I haven't heard it in person myself but I'll try and meet up with him this summer since he's not that far from me

ajaf1656

Established Member
I bought them for my 2v Bullitt project, but had to sell the project. I kept them for future plans. I just called and told them I wanted both the catted and off-road elbow segments. That way I can tone it down or get it inspected if need be.
IMG_8810.jpeg

gotjack

Established Member
A lot of guys saying not worth the headache off possible leaks added heat in engine bay etc and a lot of guys love them. Guess it’s more of a personal preference

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HPLouis

Established Member
Is the x pipe the one from AR? What catback you running? You have any leaks etc? What did you notice and like after the install?

The x pipe is from ARH, it’s the pipe with cats but the prior owner had them gutted.
IMAG0014.jpg

The full exhaust is ceramic coated and compared to stock, the engine bay cools down faster. I’m guessing that it’s the Jet-Hot (ceramic) coating inside and outside the full exhaust.
IMAG0012.jpg

FRONT UNDER.JPG

FRONT UNDER 2.JPG

38268980028_large.jpg

The rest of the exhaust is a Bassani catback and that’s ceramic coated too.
CENER UNDER.JPG

There are no leaks but these were put on by the prior owner and he was meticulous with his work and did a great job.

HPLouis

Established Member
Wow beautiful set up. Undercarriage looks clean I like

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Thanks but all the credit goes to the prior owner. He was very meticulous with the car, he even went as far as to disassemble and ceramic coat and powder coat parts under the car like the IRS, suspension parts, exhaust, etc.

gotjack

Established Member
Thanks but all the credit goes to the prior owner. He was very meticulous with the car, he even went as far as to disassemble and ceramic coat and powder coat parts under the car like the IRS, suspension parts, exhaust, etc.

Haha sounds like my kind of guy. I wish I had time to do that. I did how ever take of my exhaust and wet sand it

gotjack

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread