Amish Hellcat

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To expand...

People like this is why our society is so ****ed.

ToddW702

Established Member
I enjoy his videos. I find myself laughing and smiling most of the time while watching. Probably because I was once an idiot too. Still at sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Yall should see a a brand spanking new farm tractor with new steel wheels driving down the road

Zemedici

Established Member
Not just him.

The idea that you can just film yourself doing stupid shit, and make money doing it.

bro

people literally film themselves doing ANYTHING now, from dumb to 'why are they filming that?' - a story about the latter....

I scroll through my 'recommended', as Tanya snags the remote when I fall asleep.

And tell me why she's watching 20-30 minute videos of guys turning a ****ing tree stump into a lamp. Woodworking, guy will get a million views in a week.

Another she fancies is a dude will set up a gopro and film himself cutting someone's grass. lol cross hatch patterns, all this crazy shit.

Back on topic, WD is making MILLIONS off of his videos, sure they're cringe, but dudes bankrolling. He bought TJ Hunt's Lamborghini.....

maxresdefault.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh I'm sure he's making a fortune.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I had that little shame. Then I’d have F you money by now.

Typed from my desk as I have been working 50 hrs/week for most of the past year :ROFLMAO::cry:(y)

kaz109

Established Member

Not just him.

The idea that you can just film yourself doing stupid shit, and make money doing it.
You act like this is just with this generation. We’re you not around when jackass first came to MTV?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You act like this is just with this generation. We’re you not around when jackass first came to MTV?

Similar. But definitely different.

Today's generation has 10,000 individuals per individuals from the 90s that participated in attention grabbing/seeking stunts to try and make it profitable. I mean, there are about 5,000,000 people in the US that use social media reach as a full time job.

Zemedici

Established Member

Today's generation has 10,000 individuals per individuals from the 90s that participated in attention grabbing/seeking stunts to try and make it profitable. I mean, there are about 5,000,000 people in the US that use social media reach as a full time job.

This. Clickbait is a new thing lolol

Difference from ‘stunts’ (being shot out of a cannon) to ‘i put wooden wheels on my car’

Morgan

Established Member
Or “I beat the piss out of a brand new high end truck.”

I loved Jackass and can respect someone taking risk and suffering injury for entertainment, but some of WDs spectacles are just dumb. Profitable too though so I get it.

kaz109

Established Member

This. Clickbait is a new thing lolol

Difference from ‘stunts’ (being shot out of a cannon) to ‘i put wooden wheels on my car’
It’s truly not, the only difference is now the avg joe doesn’t need a contract with a network to make money. “ clickbait “ is the same as a network showing the only 2good mins of a 30 min episode.

You guys can’t possibly thing jackass was an absolutely original concept….. like nobody has the stupid friends that does incredibly dumb stuff when drunk.

Jackass, real world etc etc….. everything we see YouTubers do has been done before the difference is we now have the tech and don’t depend on cable networks to edit and produce it.

Zemedici

Established Member
It’s truly not, the only difference is now the avg joe doesn’t need a contract with a network to make money. “ clickbait “ is the same as a network showing the only 2good mins of a 30 min episode.

You guys can’t possibly thing jackass was an absolutely original concept….. like nobody has the stupid friends that does incredibly dumb stuff when drunk.

Jackass, real world etc etc….. everything we see YouTubers do has been done before the difference is we now have the tech and don’t depend on cable networks to edit and produce it.

With all due respect, none of this is true.

Sure everyone has ‘done dumb shit’ - not to the caliber of Jackass / CKY.

And spare us the ‘back in my day herpa derpa’ stories

Rambro

Established Member
Second Shift Racing is the only car channel on YouTube that won’t give you aids in the ear.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly, YouTubers in general are lame now imo. “Give this clickbait 20 minute video of me mostly rambling a thumbs up and don’t forget to like/subscribe so i can make money. Oh and here is an ad pitch! Don’t forget buy my merch for points to enter in some giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread