Anarchy's 2013 GT500 Dyno at Mustang week

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Ok so 623 is corrected? If so What was it before corrected?

My car in 96degree heat put down 596 to the wheel with the same mod (restrictor eliminator).

I'm wondering where the 27whp came from- is this car a freak? Or was it corrected?

rwboring

Established Member

My car in 96degree heat put down 596 to the wheel with the same mod (restrictor eliminator).

I'm wondering where the 27whp came from- is this car a freak? Or was it corrected?

I'm guessing your run was not corrected and at a high altitude.

DolSVT00

Established Member

Dyno's are dyno's man, their good for e penis measuring and thats about it. I don't like them unless their loaded anyway and only for tuning and even then, the loaded ones have not impressed me enough with respect to Maf tuning and load. i see 15-20% more load at the track or on a hard street pull so I take the rollers with a verry verry smal grain of salt.

Im an Advantage III tuner and most of the people that I tune worry about dyno's when they come see me. I tell them "you want dyno numbers, go pay some shop for some toilet paper of that printer BS generator." You want ET and a car that rocks out on the street, you came to the right place.

A 20-30 hp difference in cars dyno'd on different dyno's in different states is placebo. His car should be closer to the red car that dyno'd 599 that same day on that same dyno. The 623 was the hero pull, the 2nd pull was 615 and the third was 608. Thats only 8 hp more than the car without the resonator delete.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread