And so it begins....

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
A biker was pulled over and this cop basically used the range rover incident to now ticket bikers.
Just listen to the conversation

[youtube_browser]TfcwOLfEoBk[/youtube_browser]

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
If I owned a bike I would stay off of it for a while so this blows over.

Not me.
I usually ride safe. I will just be a little extra cautious.
And as long as I have my properdocuments, I'm cool.
Some bikers are usually missing either insurance, no regustration or not licensed to ride

My94GT

Established Member
Not me.
I usually ride safe. I will just be a little extra cautious.
And as long as I have my properdocuments, I'm cool.
Some bikers are usually missing either insurance, no regustration or not licensed to ride

this, even if an officer pulls you over, as long as you have the proper proof of insurance, license, and registration and arent riding like an ass bikers should be fine.

MTBSully

Established Member
at least NYPD is tossing that one officer under the bus
LOL

this, even if an officer pulls you over, as long as you have the proper proof of insurance, license, and registration and arent riding like an ass bikers should be fine.

+1

I have been riding and will be riding this weekend since it is nice out. If you have everything in order and are obeying the law, you can't get a ticket for "riding a sportbike during a sportbike related national law suit"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bottom line is that the biker broke the law. He was speeding (pretty bold to speed past the cop) and got caught. If the cop was lying about instructions he allegedly was given, then he should be punished/reprimanded by his superiors.

My own personal opinion is that the New York incident involved so many bikers and was so controversial (the rogue biker issue has been an increasing problem in NYC) that it has likely made cops subconsciously more aware of bikers and how they are driving. So follow and obey the laws, carry the documents you're required to carry, and you should be fine.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
A O..O A..maybe for you..Ohhh
My bosse's brother's sister's ex-girlfriend's (removed twice) sent the word down to pull you guys ova...
LOLLL

Douche - idiot

Users who are viewing this thread