And some say they don't like Ford

03svtvenom

Established Member
Hello all
Been registered here since I bought my first one, just never posted. Been reading and appreciate all the information you have given me. I love my car, and have had no problems with it at all. As a matter of fact, I like it so much that I had to get the wife one
:rolling: . Now the best part is, last week we were ready to go to Kansas to get a DSG for $29,000. Her first color choice was yellow; just couldn't find one in Denver, then the day before we were going to leave, a salesman at a local dealership found one. This one was made in 01/03 just like my black one. Called SVT on Friday, to find out it's build #, they were made the same day 1/24/03. As a matter of fact they a 3 cars off, the black one's # is 4982 of 8394 and the yellow is 4979 of 8394. Just seems crazy to me, I buy a black one 5 months ago and a yellow one last week from different dealers, same town, and they are 3 apart. I did not even catch it at first until SVT said they are 3 apart. The VIN #'s are the same except the last 2 digits. The black one ends in 96 and the yellow one ends in 82.

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Very nice. What are you going to drive in the snow?

hahah, I'm going through that right now.. gonna go get a used exploder!

Nice rides!!! :coolman:

wicked03snake

Established Member
thats great man. great deal on the car. i bought mine in sept 02 and paid 35 after i talked em down from 37000. whats crazy is mine with 20000 miles still retails for 32000 on kelly blue books site. id say some 03 owners are in fits tryin to sell theirs for 3 grand more than a brand new one with no miles. im not ever selling mine though! its the only car ive ever owned that makes my girlfriend jealous because she knows shell be the first to go lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! That's great. Congratulations. Post some pics when you get them. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread