And you thought the wax you use is expensive. WOW!

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
"Zymol Royale was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car"

9 grand for 90 year old car care technology? No thanks, I'll keep my $7 bottle of McGuiars....

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
"The container is refilled for life at no charge"

Well shit, I'd say so. LOL

The bottle better also double as, (but not limited to)
1. A Cell phone
2. a 47" HDTV
3. A stripper
4. A grill
5. a blu-ray player.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Brother you trumped me. I thought what I found was high, but $50k for that. Only 25 ever to be made. Yeah right.

Maybe you can use the gold spoon to aid in your 'addiction'. I'm pretty sure anyone buying it had to have one and was thinking 'man this is a great idea' when they purchased it.

Better let Jeeves do the shopping next time.

oldmodman

Established Member
:lol:

Yall don't even have the most expensive one.

Royal Glaze is cheap peppermint schnapps compared to Solaris.

ZYMOL SOLARIS
Zymol Solaris Glaze - Lifetime Supply AutoSuperMart . com

Just checked and it's SOLD OUT!

Brother you trumped me. I thought what I found was high, but $50k for that. Only 25 ever to be made. Yeah right.

You have to apply the wax with your bare hands, lol.

Tiger Woods bought a can and he applies it with his bare hands. Just no onto a car:banana:

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
I bet you have to slice your hand open and fill the bottle half full of your own blood so it knows you're committed before it'll actually stick to your car.

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member
I think vintage is a bargain...but what do i know...as far as royal yes people have bought it, used it, and love it.

As for the expensive wax topic, it boils down to this: It's a hobby, because its a hobby there will be an expensive version of a cheap item that essentially does the same thing. aka stamps, watches, cars, audio, video, etc. with that in mind YOU may not see a value but i guarantee many people do hence the supply of said ridiculous items.

oh BTW I do own Solaris, I'd post pictures of my vette wearing solaris, remember that scene in indiana jones raiders of the lost ark with the nazis opening the ark....yeah its like that

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I think vintage is a bargain...but what do i know...as far as royal yes people have bought it, used it, and love it.

As for the expensive wax topic, it boils down to this: It's a hobby, because its a hobby there will be an expensive version of a cheap item that essentially does the same thing. aka stamps, watches, cars, audio, video, etc. with that in mind YOU may not see a value but i guarantee many people do hence the supply of said ridiculous items.

oh BTW I do own Solaris, I'd post pictures of my vette wearing solaris, remember that scene in indiana jones raiders of the lost ark with the nazis opening the ark....yeah its like that

You own $50,000 wax and applied it to a $25k car? Haha.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
You all realize any good pure carnuaba can be applied by fingertip right? It breaks down into a semi-liquid state with body heat.

Now I personally don't do that, I know where my hands have been.

Swaie

Established Member
50k wax on a 25k car that's awsome...I would have just bought another car!

Last edited:

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member
You own $50,000 wax and applied it to a $25k car? Haha.

nonono the vette gets turtle wax usually, that one time it was for giggles

its my beater civic that gets solaris all the time:
top.jpg

lol of course i dont have solaris:-D

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
You all realize any good pure carnuaba can be applied by fingertip right? It breaks down into a semi-liquid state with body heat.

Now I personally don't do that, I know where my hands have been.

+1 I actually have applied pinnacle to my cobra with my bare hands.......i only did the rear bumper to see how it would come out and the results were OK.

Users who are viewing this thread