Annoying Terminator drivers....

JKD

Banned
Just a small rant to share my FOX brothers.

Anyone else annoyed with Terminator drivers lately? Why is it every spoiled brat with a factory built race car think's he is John Force? They don't even work on their own cars anymore and have to pay someone else to put on a simple pulley!

I even had one of them tell me that a h/c/i/blown FOX was dead even with a stock WS6! hahahhaha.

There is a new generation of hot rodders coming in and I REALLY don't like them. I must be getting old. So I no longer hunt LS1/6's , I now eat my own kind with great pleasure.

/rant off.

;-) Thank guys for lettin me vent.

Last edited:

turbonotch

It's quiet ;)
Established Member
lol all the cobra drivers here are cool as hell. probably because most of them owned blown h/c/i foxes before, and miss them. lol

93 COBRA

Established Member
I like the fact that most younger guys underestimate fox bodies, it makes it that much more fun when I kick their ass.

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
I wouldn't look down on someone because they don't work on their own cars. I've worked on my car a few times, the Roush not the Cobra and yes you do get a feeling of self gratification. But I wouldn't knock them because they took it to have someone else do it. Could be for warranty security or other reasons. But the ones that think there isn't any car out there that can beat them are the ones that I don't particularly care for.

PJM99

Established Member
I don't like the people that think they are better than everyone else. You don't get that with just Terminator owners though. You get that with anyone. Guys with Cobras, Camaros, Civics, etc........

buddha93

Established Member
JKD, I sorta know what your talking about. There are a few here in town that just think they're that baddest things around. I ignore them for the most part, and would gladly except a little grudge match from them. All I can say is they better have a Kenne Bell under the hood!

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
yeah not speaking for all the termmy owners but the ones i see are young my dAddys rich so im a @#$%ing punk, but again soon mine mine will hopefully sit those little kids down for time out lol. for the guys that know there stuff good on ya.....

BLK_03

Established Member
We aren't all like that.

I personally can't stand fox body guys that stereotype and look down on us lowly Terminator folk...:pepper:

03DOHC

Established Member
JKD said:

Anyone else annoyed with Terminator drivers lately? Why is it every spoiled brat with a factory built race car think's he is John Force? They don't even work on their own cars anymore and have to pay someone else to put on a simple pulley!

I even had one of them tell me that a h/c/i/blown FOX was dead even with a stock WS6! hahahhaha.

There is a new generation of hot rodders coming in and I REALLY don't like them. I must be getting old. So I no longer hunt LS1/6's , I now eat my own kind with great pleasure.

/rant off.

Don't know what you're talking about since I still drool over fox body coupes whenever I see one and I would still love to build one.

I certainly didn't pay anyone to install my pulley nor my ported stock blower.

I did pay someone to install my mid pipe and cat back because, and I'm sure we can agree, it is no fun laying on the cold ground for hours fighting heat cycled exhaust fasteners when you can pay someone that has a lift a hundred bucks and an hour to install it.

bandit_48032

Established Member
If I knew how to work on cars and wasen't affraid of doing my own work I would. I just don't wanna screw anything up! Paying 19k+ for a car then messing everything up would devastate me! :shrug:

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I drive both. The falling prices of the Terminators is a double-edged sword. I found a screaming deal on a bone stock vert with low miles but if I can find a deal that I can't refuse that means that captain dipshit in his low-20s can have daddy fork out the money for one without too much hassle.

I love my Terminator, it's a badass well-built (except for minor issues) car but it just doesn't have the character or the collectibility of the 93 Cobra. A couple of hours ago I saw my '93 again for the first time in a year.:pepper: It's been in storage in my parents' garage for most of the last 2.5 years.

My '93 would walk all over a stock Terminator on the strip and on the street. Pullied would be close. That being said I have much more affection for the '93.

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Established Member
Cobras get meaner as they get older...

JKD said:

/rant off.

It really hasn't been lately... I've noticed it for awhile... I've notice that a lot of the owners drive around like supercharged Cobras didn't exist until 03... Whatever, our cars are prettier and have more character :)

CobraMan69

Established Member
to start off i love foxes and would own one if i had the time to build it but i like my termy because its simple and with hardly anytime and not to much money i can have it running low 11s so it fits my lifestyle better i know its not the fastest but for what you spend on them its worth it imop but please dont say im just some whiney kid with money casue i dont im a ford mechanic and 21 and i bought the car myself

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
JKD said:

.........They don't even work on their own cars anymore and have to pay someone else to put on a simple pulley!

There is a new generation of hot rodders coming in and I REALLY don't like them. ....

/rant off.

Yea I noticed that too about two years ago. A good portion (not just Terminator drivers) don't have a ****ing clue about why or how the mods they continuously throw on their car work...they just keep piling the shit-bling on higher and deeper. Then all they do is cry :cryying: about their cars not running right or blowing up.

I wouldn't call them "a new generation of hot-rodders"....I would call them a new generation of wannabe's who can't tell the difference between a video game and the reality of racing. :rollseyes

Ilke2gofst

sSsNaKe
Established Member
Look I am 19 years old and I get that shit all the time. Oh let me guess your "daddy" payed for that. Actually me working 60 hour weeks pays for that, car and health insurance, as well as gas. Don't assume until you kno that facts

Users who are viewing this thread