Another 4 digit Hellion car!!

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
I went with the 9.5 aluminator a long time ago, as it was the only one that offered the OPG and also Boss valve springs at the time. A very notable racer that makes my turbo kit suggested to go 9.5 and just add more boost. All in all I am happy, as I have made 2 very horrible mistakes that would have immediately scattered most engines. Too embarrassed to mention them here. Ok, don't know how to upload dyno sheet but here are the specifics. Friday, 3400 DA, Boost (a lot), 1060hp/980tq @ 5500. Ran out of pump twin 465 Fore, injector ID1000 or valve spring, or all of the above. Dyno and logs went crappy from 5500 to 6500. So there it is, think I found the limit for my combo. Think I'm just gonna back off the power and work on suspension! Oh, STD also. Didn't look at SAE numbers. Maybe it would have added some more since there was a strong Low Pressure system above us that day!

Last edited:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Nice. You tuned it yourself? Did you have some sort of base tune to start with?

Oh no. I didn't tune it myself. Tuning mistakes didn't have anything to do with the tuner. It had to do with fuel/loading of tune type stuff. OK, I basically made a full pass on my street 91 tune while having E85 in the tank. A/F went so high I am embarrassed to speak of it.

Last edited:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Oh no. I didn't tune it myself. Tuning mistakes didn't have anything to do with the tuner. It had to do with fuel/loading of tune type stuff. OK, I basically made a full pass on my street 91 tune while having E85 in the tank. A/F went so high I am embarrassed to speak of it.

Nice. Hah. Who tuned it?

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
congrats sir!

guess you'll be winning the dyno day this weekend if my car makes it!

Nope, don't think I will be putting it on the dyno. No sense in doing it since I found the max the combo will make. Might show up turned down for some fun, but don't think so. Hope your car makes it! You have more injector and valve spring, you should be good to go! 1200RWHP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread