Another car to the stable... and yes it's an import....

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Nice car. Locally we have the one that was on Bullrun with the supercharger and have tried gettin that guy to run many times but never has happened!

He actually sold it not too long ago I believe. Or is selling it.

Its slow as **** though. That Comptech SC doesn't do much for it.

Sick SVT

Established Member
Nice ride man. You will definitely enjoy it. I sold my 92 about 3 years ago. That car is loads of fun and it handles like a dream. I used mine as a daily driver for a little while since it was so nice and easy to drive. I will definitely be picking up another one in the future.

Btw I love the look of the nsx-r wing

Last edited:

SVTGTI3

Established Member
The most underpowered supercar, and that is the only complaint I have ever heard about that car. Looks sick, enjoy it.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
nice looking you dont see them, I hear they handle good but slow as balls stock even for its time 250-280hp for a car that cost as much as a house in the 90's lol long as you like it though I would much rather buy a 90's zr1.

Fry's03SVT

The Demon of Venom
Established Member
The most underpowered supercar, and that is the only complaint I have ever heard about that car.

I was worried about that as well. But in reality after driving it I couldn't care less. It is so much fun to drive and the engine is just a masterpiece. Very smooth and pulls strong. Sure another 100 hp would be more fun, but that could be said about any car.

Thats a clean car, if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it?

Bought it for $28,000. Which, in my opinion. Is a good deal for the condition/miles.

Looks sweet, and those seats look brand new! I'm a little south of paynesville but damn it would be nice to see that in person!

If you are ever up around Paynesville/St. Cloud area send me a PM and I'll take you for a ride.

Fry's03SVT

The Demon of Venom
Established Member
nice looking you dont see them, I hear they handle good but slow as balls stock even for its time 250-280hp for a car that cost as much as a house in the 90's

The car was faster than the Corvette, Ferrari 355, Porsche 911,.... and so on of its time. Mid 13's in 1991 was a great time. But really, if you judge cars like this on 1/4 mile times alone you are missing out.

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
The car was faster than the Corvette, Ferrari 355, Porsche 911,.... and so on of its time. Mid 13's in 1991 was a great time. But really, if you judge cars like this on 1/4 mile times alone you are missing out.

+1 Head to an open track and watch miata's tear into everything around them! I couldn't even imagine how much of a dream this would be at the track!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I love it!!! These cars with a little boost are just the definition of a driver. Great looks, performance, and handling.

Users who are viewing this thread