Another CL unicorn for sale

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Perfect example of the worst color offered. I know, I had one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zinc Yellow No ugly.......Zinc Yellow Hot!

03 Terminator.JPG

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
even though to most folks it's not the most desirable color, it still is pretty much a brand new terminator, and they aren't making any more of them. def worth the money imo

i am wondering if it's possible that that was drew's car (oldmodman)...

he passed away last year, and i know that he had a zy coupe he bought new and lived in west los angeles. even though he posted here frequently, i don't recall him talking about driving his all that much.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
I had a ZY, and while I feel they're not too photogenic they're definitely very cool in person.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
even though to most folks it's not the most desirable color, it still is pretty much a brand new terminator, and they aren't making any more of them. def worth the money imo

he passed away last year, and i know that he had a zy coupe he bought new and lived in west los angeles. even though he posted here frequently, i don't recall him talking about driving his all that much.

I had no idea he passed away! I remember seeing his postings all over the place and he seemed like a fountain of knowledge! Sorry to hear that passed away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member

Damn.....I had wondered what happened to him. I see this on his profile. RIP oldmodman

oldmodman was last seen:

Mar 21, 2017

Stanger00

Established Member

I didn't know either.

RIP oldmodman

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I like Zinc Yellow

I liked it too! Chrome SVT wheels popped, along with polished under the hood bling! It showed nice in person. However, trying to sell that car was difficult. I had a heavily modded 70 Ford pick in screaming yellow that sold in one weekend.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, Ford sold all 809 they produced, so some owners liked/like the color. It isn't one of the more popular colors, but I do like it. But if it were Competition Orange, it would bring solid top dollar.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would sacrifice the color of the car to drive a brand new Terminator. I kinda like the color actually.

Users who are viewing this thread