another ebay lightning? or not

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
What I see is the radio and radio surround is not from a lightning. Also no engine bay shots either.

ChrisDeluxe

Established Member
I don´t think that is a real Lightning! The interior and the body parts are SVT parts, but for example the small window in the back that you can open dosen´t exist! Ok, might be a conversion, but what the guy write about the truck " OVER 5K INVESTED IN CONVERION KIT " and " THIS IS F 150 XLT WITH A LIGHTNING CONVERSION KIT IT IS A UNIQUE TRUCK IT HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO LIGHTNING " !! And no engine pics!!!

That´s a normal F 150 truck for me!!

Chris

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
Yeah i was thinking weres the engine shots!
i wonder if the people beting on it really figured out the whole deal?

Last edited:

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Here is what I saw: For a 2003 Conversion

Turn Signals are not clear
Door handles are no the aluminum color
The steering wheel is from a stock f150
The radio and surround are not from a Lightning
No black thatched leather on the doors
No Slidding rear glass.

Other than that a very nice job on the clone!

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Turn Signals are not clear
Door handles are no the aluminum color
The steering wheel is from a stock f150
The radio and surround are not from a Lightning
No black thatched leather on the doors
No Slidding rear glass.

I noticed these things too but also it has the incorrect style wheels for an 03, the third-brake light is not an LED and the bezel over the steering column appears grey, not black.

AlanSVT

Established Member
lol he says its been converted. Other then that its a nice normal F150 Just take off the svt badges and lightning badges.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
One of the nicest L clones i've seen on ebay, might not have nailed every little detail on the conversion but still nicely done!

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
wuz up guys searching ebay and found this LIGHTNING... it came out pretty good i had to look more then five times until i figured out let see if yall can it's nice...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...mZ260272604753QQtimeoutZ1218490704145#history

I couldn't stand it. I just had to ask him about the powertrain. We'll see if he responds to me or puts it on his Ebay page. Those poor souls bidding may not have any idea what they are getting in to. Just imagine...getting a so called "clone" and trying to race someone and wonder why their L is a slug after hearing about how fast they are. :(

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
I couldn't stand it. I just had to ask him about the powertrain. We'll see if he responds to me or puts it on his Ebay page. Those poor souls bidding may not have any idea what they are getting in to. Just imagine...getting a so called "clone" and trying to race someone and wonder why their L is a slug after hearing about how fast they are. :(

i just noticed that the boost guage is up when the truck is on so it's not s/c.....

Users who are viewing this thread