ANOTHER KILL- 91/92 LX 5.0

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by wheelspin
%50. HAHA! Hell, you got that laying around in the cushions of the couch, right? Yikes. Oh well. I could never swing one. We did the new convertible GT thing for about three years, but it was less fun than my older toys because it cost so much more to hot rod, and the payments ate up all the hod rod money anyway! So I went ahead and sold it this spring. :sad It was fun while we had it, but I think it's more fun having that payment money to throw at my older car every month.

jus think of how much performance stuff i coulda bought for my 95 gt with the money i'm spending on my car payment right now.....561 bucks/month. OUCH

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by quick01snake

yeah, but what's your ins like? mines 135/mo for 250 comp and 500 coll.
damn that is good.................... I was paying 505 a month and 335 a month ins on my exploder.............. chevy is lots cheaper though :D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
335 a month ins on my exploder:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn! I'll never complain about my 115/month ins rate again...

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Zach-

That sounds like it would be quite the good time. However that is assuming that if you get it you don't wreck it right away. I've seen the posts about your driving record.

dan

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
shit, I might have to pass on that. Well my old man has a 78 mecury marquis that maybe he wouldn't mind lending out. But i think my car is stored for the winter now.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Damn G2 L's are all out there picking on everyone... bullies! :D
I had a kid with a tweaked '99 wanna race me last year. Wuz a damn good race :)
I'm gonna have to go ahead and hop up the 'ol Cobra a notch or two next year.... gotta sell a couple things in spring, then WOOO HOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread