Another LSR record set today...

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Congrats to Bill Warner on smashing the 1-Mile record TODAY....290MPH!!!

Bill-Warner-02.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
Was that at the new Texas mile? I'd heard that they were moving to a longer track with more shutdown area.

But for only a mile that is really hauling. Is he the same guy that went 310 in the mile and a half?

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Was that at the new Texas mile? I'd heard that they were moving to a longer track with more shutdown area.

But for only a mile that is really hauling. Is he the same guy that went 310 in the mile and a half?

No this was at Loring AFB Maine.

The new TX track is longer but not as nice as Goliad due to some transition points at the 1/4 and just past the 1-mile finish. They need to fix that before popularity resumes like in the past.

Yes, he went 311mph in 1.5 miles on low boost last year. Now he's starting to turn it up but did forget to shift into 6th that run. So....current record 290mph was done in 5th gear...lol..

He's shooting for first motorcycle over 300mph in 1-Mile! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
No this was at Loring AFB Maine.

The new TX track is longer but not as nice as Goliad due to some transition points at the 1/4 and just past the 1-mile finish. They need to fix that before popularity resumes like in the past.

Yes, he went 311mph in 1.5 miles on low boost last year. Now he's starting to turn it up but did forget to shift into 6th that run. So....current record 290mph was done in 5th gear...lol..

He's shooting for first motorcycle over 300mph in 1-Mile! :thumbsup:

How do you forget to shift? That's crazy it still has more in it...

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
I think when you are going 290mph on a bike things can sometimes slip your mind lol

Lol yeah I would imagine for someone normal like us but I would've thought the guy piloting that missile wouldn't be capable of a slipup. Too dangerous with that power and that speed to do anything wrong.

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
That was insane... You could see the bike had a lot left with another gear. 50mph at the end looked like the bike was crawling lol.

Users who are viewing this thread