Another new 11...

FireDragon

Established Member
Well, I had one on order with black stripes and Nav. But I fell for this girl. Test drove her a few weeks ago, and she was still there today. I wasn't sold initially on the PP, but the wheels look soooo much better in person. Plus the added $3500. But my dealer ended up working a better deal on this one then I had on my order. :banana: I was also planning aftermarket springs/U&LCAs/Panhard, etc. But the more I though about how sometimes aftermarket can be noisy and ride rough, I decided that the "from the factory" PP would do. I didn't want a big drop anyway, so this is good for me. The stripes I can have painted on later anyway. But here she is:

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
No stripes...no side banners I really like it. The reason i say that is that Iam 47yrs old and sometimes the stripes....well look kinda like I should be younger just my take on it. Sometimes Id perfer that i went with the stripe delete package.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
very nice... considering the same myself... did they have any more?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
That's a REAL nice looking car! :bowdown:

Personally, I'd leave the stripes off of it! :idea:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

fangstang

Established Member
Very nice. There is one just like this at my local Ford dealer and it looks great. The color overall is alittle too dull for me, but the car in general with the wheels looks great.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
That is just plain bad ass. It looks great just the way it sits. I have fallin in love with those wheels. Wonder what they would look like on a black KR? Is there a price on the window sticker on how much they are? Would love to know.

Last edited:

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Wow, I think that whole package works out perfect. Without the stripes, the PP wheels and the color all work sooooo well. Nice car and grats!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
No stripes...no side banners I really like it. The reason i say that is that Iam 47yrs old and sometimes the stripes....well look kinda like I should be younger just my take on it. Sometimes Id perfer that i went with the stripe delete package.

Well I'm 45 and share your sentiments exactly. That's why I did the stripe delete myself. You should consider it as well. It is the easiest mod you could do.

The only thing I'd add to the OP's car would be some tint. I'd also be hounding Steve at True Forged to come out with a billet hood vent in satin black, of course.:bowdown:

Very classy car just the way it is. Walk softly and carry a big stick - much better than the taped on stripes that proclaim "Hey everybody, look at me!!!"...

Tob

mustarrosa

Established Member
well i'm 45 and share your sentiments exactly. That's why i did the stripe delete myself. You should consider it as well. It is the easiest mod you could do.

The only thing i'd add to the op's car would be some tint. I'd also be hounding steve at true forged to come out with a billet hood vent in satin black, of course.:bowdown:

Very classy car just the way it is. Walk softly and carry a big stick - much better than the taped on stripes that proclaim "hey everybody, look at me!!!"...

Tob

yes!!

FireDragon

Established Member
Thanks for all the kudos guys! Dealer sticker came off easy, no hairdryer needed. Tint will be the first mod after the plates, er, PLATE goes on. Actually had a Mustang GT(03ish) back up in traffic, pull along side and tell me how much he liked the car. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread