Another new owner here..

venom279

Established Member
Hey guys..

Just picked up a really nice 4,000 mile base model SGM 13 that has nav and Recaros just like I wanted. This thing is a cream puff. Been doing research for some time, so I knew what I wanted done even before I bought it or drove it..LOL

I had the blower ported and powder coated to match valve covers, CJ65 TB ported, Kooks long tubes and off-road X-pipe, 15% underdrive, Bob's ultimate oil separator (powder coated to match valve covers and blower), JLT 123 CAI, 3:73 gears, and a great tune.

Had it dyno'd 3 days ago on a heartbreaker dyno and it put down 717/762 thw's.. Needless to say, I'm super stoked about it and happy to be a part of the GT500 family.. Looking forward to getting behind the wheel of it once it's finally delivered to get some seat time.. LOL

:beer:

venom279

Established Member
Thank you. I'll try and get a pic of the dyno sheet up, but I'm not very computer literate..LOL And some pics of the car..

Speedboosted

Established Member
Hey guys..

Just picked up a really nice 4,000 mile base model SGM 13 that has nav and Recaros just like I wanted. This thing is a cream puff. Been doing research for some time, so I knew what I wanted done even before I bought it or drove it..LOL

I had the blower ported and powder coated to match valve covers, CJ65 TB ported, Kooks long tubes and off-road X-pipe, 15% underdrive, Bob's ultimate oil separator (powder coated to match valve covers and blower), JLT 123 CAI, 3:73 gears, and a great tune.

Had it dyno'd 3 days ago on a heartbreaker dyno and it put down 717/762 thw's.. Needless to say, I'm super stoked about it and happy to be a part of the GT500 family.. Looking forward to getting behind the wheel of it once it's finally delivered to get some seat time.. LOL

:beer:

This is the one that Jay did all the work on right? Nice car! All the blue under the hood looks really good

1320 Junkie

Established Member
IMG_20151218_0834493191_zpsawl269ws.jpg

Glad she arrived safely to you buddy....enjoy that bitch before the white stuff comes

venom279

Established Member
IMG_20151218_0834493191_zpsawl269ws.jpg

Glad she arrived safely to you buddy....enjoy that bitch before the white stuff comes

LOL.. I will my bro, I will.. You couldn't wipe the grin off my face with 60 grit sandpaper yesterday .. And it was great to see all the broken necks yesterday trying to see what sounded like an F-14..LOL

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
LOL.. I will my bro, I will.. You couldn't wipe the grin off my face with 60 grit sandpaper yesterday .. And it was great to see all the broken necks yesterday trying to see what sounded like an F-14..LOL

I know your still waiting for the catch 22 because everything happened too smoothly lol.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats and great choice of mods!
Enjoy but be careful with traction, please tell me you have replaced the factory rubber?
-J

ObieFox

Established Member
Lots of new owners lately! 13 and 14's are moving on to new owners with the GT350 coming on the scene...(and the occasional HC ;)

Congrats on the new car!

Users who are viewing this thread