another new z06 gets snake bitten

RealQuick

Established Member
dirty bird said:
if his car ran an 11.6xx in a 1/4 than it could easily hang/beat a new zo6, especially with a new owner/driver of the car. the z06 is my favorite car but with an 11.6 in a 1/4, thats relatively even with a stock z06.
Btw wuplash, is your car red, if so ive seen it and it is badass. im from hendo.

11.6 doesnt mean squat when going from a roll... mph tells the tale (122mph in the thread starters sig is on par or slightly less than a stock ZO6).

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Man, this thread is still going? :D

A Cobra doesn't need 100 RWHP more to run even, it needs about 530. Lankhoss and I have tested repeatedly me at ~516 RWHP and him at 459 RWHP (stock) - he would pull a consistent 1.5 cars from 60-150 or 50-140. So another 15-20 RWHP would put me even. Adding a 170 lb passenger in his car put us door to door.

A GT500 needs ~570 RWHP to be even - that'd give it the same weight to power as a stock Z - granted there are other factors but w/p is a pretty good indicator.

ZeroFear

Banned
Am I the only one that had a hard time understanding this guys babble? Please use paragraphs and correct sentence structure for your next kill story. It's really hard to read your story when its just mushed together like this.

wuplash

Established Member
ZeroFear said:
Am I the only one that had a hard time understanding this guys babble? Please use paragraphs and correct sentence structure for your next kill story. It's really hard to read your story when its just mushed together like this.

at least i did not double post it and take up alot of unnecessary space on the board like you.

i guess in todays world it's considered babble when what most people would consider the top american performance car gets beat in a street rumble.OH WELL

:rolleyes:

jrspencer5

530 rwhp on an 03 cobra will not even be close with a C6 Z...600 atleast to beat it......as i said before my Shelby was even at 580 rwhp and it got pulled on by my stock Z....dgussin knows what im talkin about i watched his video....every cobra ive seen that is beating a Z is running a high boost kenne bell set up....which by the way is my favorite set up...wuplash no offense but i dont buy your kill story bc ive experienced it first hand

Last edited:

wuplash

Established Member
jrspencer5 said:
530 rwhp on an 03 cobra will not even be close with a C6 Z...600 atleast to beat it......as i said before my Shelby was even at 580 rwhp and it got pulled on by my stock Z....dgussin knows what im talkin about i watched his video....every cobra ive seen that is beating a Z is running a high boost kenne bell set up....which by the way is my favorite set up...wuplash no offense but i dont buy your kill story bc ive experienced it first hand

no offense taken.

i'am sure a c6 z has the ability to spank my weak ole cobra,but since that did not happen in my two previous encounters i had the priviledge to post them as kills since both were trying.

Vae_Victus

Established Member
I thought his story was well written. :shrug: Anyhoo...no matter what anybody here says no one really knows what happened except for Wuplash. I can believe that his car can beat a C6Z but only if the Z's driver is a dummy. Those cars are too f#$#in fast but they are far from unbeatable.

Wuplash...nice kill man.

04gtstang

Established Member
Ill put my race with one in again here....since im unsure if I already have or not LOL.
Anyways, my car is VERY VERY close to a C6 Z06 as it sets right now. He was even gaining on me pretty hard before full boost came in and when it did his pull slowed to a CREEP...1 MPH or less. 4th gear pull for me...him in 3rd gear, because he had to shift @ around 120MPH, just a split second before I ran out of gear.
Race started at just above 80MPH when I hit full boost... and he was @ my rear bumper and already gaining. Ended @ 120 with him almost even with me.

Im just saying that I dont see my car as fast as even a 550RWHP cobra. On a rollon, my car is about as quick as a 520RWHP ported car. And based on my run, all I need is about 15 MAYBE 20RWHP...and im even with the Zs. So a 600RWHP cobra should destroy one I would think???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread