Another one gone(RIP 03 cobra)

Typhoon

Established Member
Yeah, i was amazed that the airbags didn't pop. I would have thought with something like that they would have gone off for sure.

m8trix00

Established Member
That just hurts, its good he is ok.

A beautiful cobra like that , ouch

:bash:

WHPSVT03

Horsepower Enthusiast
Established Member
If I drink, I don't plan on inviting a snake to the party! Glad everyone lived that one out. Sober Snakin' is the only way to play!:rockon: :rockon:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Glad everyone's OK, but is your friend facing criminal charges for this? I hope for his sake he won't. :(

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Yes I was amazed about the bag not going off. He even has a bruise from the wheel on his right side. You can see he took the brunt of it from an angle and they really aren't designed to crash that way.

He's not saying too much about the car and I don't bring it up. I did ask what insurance said and that was about it. He hasn't even seen the thing other than pics. and it's only parked a mile from my house. Oh he's learned his lesson for sure.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
your friend is an asshole and you can tell him i said.... I hope he at least learned his lesson and he's really luck he didn't kill his friend

Last edited:

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
your friend is an asshole and you can tell him i said.... I hope he at least learned his lesson and he's really luck he didn't kill his friend

I think I can figure out who the asshole here is. Everyone f**ks up and he paid for his. One day you will too I'm sure. Good day.

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by BO TY KLR
I think I can figure out who the asshole here is. Everyone f**ks up and he paid for his. One day you will too I'm sure. Good day.

Good response. No sense in calling people names. I'm sure your cousin feels really bad and is sorry for what he did. Hopefully, he's learned his lesson.

Wilson & Co

Established Member
Originally posted by BO TY KLR

I'm past that age to f up anymore. I have kids and i think things through.

When I was younger one thing i didn't do was drink and drive.

When I was young (15 yrs) my friends mother was killed by a drunk driver.

Later

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Unfortunately when i was 21(5 years ago) i had the same thing happen to me in my 97 cobra vert...i had been out with some older co-workers at a party and decided to drive home....that was the stupidest thing i have ever done. Thank God it was really late and i only hurt myself and my car..oh yeah my pride too.....even to this day i DONOT drink unless i am at home or with a friend that is a sober driver.....WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.....i had friends killed by drunk drivers too...No need to call people assholes...reckless maybe...thank God no one was hurt too badly.

Wilson & Co

Established Member
i guess i should apologize for the name calling, but let me put it this way...

what do you call someone who gets behind the wheel of his car while drunk and kills/injures you or one of yours?

I think asshole is very light compared to what you would say.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I'd be interested in the 3rd brake light lense if you think you can take that off of there without them knowing ;-)

blown96bird

Established Member
Too bad he was not killed. Most drunks usualy kill somebody elese inocent. I wish I could smash his head with a mallet.

Users who are viewing this thread