Another positive review from Canada.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Interesting...so once again, it seems like MT were the only ones to complain about the brakes.

The brakes are magnificent. After what must have been scores of laps (albeit one at a time; we had to pit each time around) from a dozen or more scribes of varying driving ability, these brakes still hauled the car down smartly.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Nice! it also goes to show how good the Boss 302 really is...im starting to consider picking up a used one in a couple years for track fun duty! But man do I love my 13 shelby!

p.s. everyone says the brakes suck, yet only one test yielded questionable results....fluke I guess

PowerUp

Established Member
Jim Kenzie, the dude that wrote this piece, is the same dude interviewed at the end of the Atlanta launch video.

sknapp302

Established Member
Interesting...so once again, it seems like MT were the only ones to complain about the brakes.

This article also noted brake problems "One of the test cars started to exhibit a bit of shudder during this torture but, generally speaking, those Brembo lads know their stuff."

So when pushed to their limit they are not perfect. Small problem to have.

vanhagar

Established Member
This article also noted brake problems "One of the test cars started to exhibit a bit of shudder during this torture but, generally speaking, those Brembo lads know their stuff."

So when pushed to their limit they are not perfect. Small problem to have.

Yes, but how often & how hard where they pushed by all the "reviewers" leading up to this test?

Users who are viewing this thread