Another pricing query

Calgaryshelby

I am sure it has been covered elsewhere, but interested in what people are paying for GT350 / GT350R. In Western Canada I can purchase at the following prices and wanted to compare vs. what is being paid in the US:

GT350 = US$53,280
GT350R (March / April delivery) = US$75,300

Both base.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd say you're getting a good value on both.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Prices are finally coming down. Two dealers here are marking them down 4-5k off MSRP.

blk02edge

Established Member
yea i'm willing to bet that's 4-5k+ still, I've only seen one go for as low as msrp on an already claimed allocation that was simply passed along. 5k off is not even remotely believable

krt22

Established Member
Some folks aren't even getting 5k off a standard GT, no way are there TWO dealers with 4-5k off. I'm guessing they marked them up 10-15k already and knocked 5k off that number

That or it's the the good ole fashion bate and switch.

Willie post pics or list the dealer names if you are so confident.

mike.s

Established Member
i have seen a couple advertised below msrp. spoke to one of them and they were actually charging 5k over. the car they were advertising had been sold a long time ago, according to the salesman. he couldnt tell me why they still had it on their website and showing 3500 under msrp at that. he got mad at me and hung up

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Rust belt country, lousy area economy, and blustery snow outside for the next few months. This isn't Los Angeles guys...

_Silly.JPG

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Just called on the car Willie linked. I spoke with Shawn Breland for about ten minutes. The car isn't in yet but has been ordered. I asked him no less than twice if that was indeed the price of the vehicle and clearly stated "yes." I mentioned that a number of potential buyers had seen pricing like this before but upon visiting the respective dealership they found out that was not the case. He reiterated that the price shown was accurate.

I told him I was going to report back to the web forum that linked that car and suggested he prepare for the onslaught. Go get 'em boys! Put that banana in the garage!

Users who are viewing this thread