Another Ship Hijacked!!!

wrb752

Established Member
You would think after all of this news that the ships would arm themselves.

They can't. All of these treaties between countries don't allow it. Once they carry firepower they are considered a military vessel and they can't enter ports of other countries if the crew is armed. Think about it. You think the US would allow a ship from a foreign country to enter our ports with an armed crew? Can't add security people for the same reasons.

Last edited:

03'Darin

Established Member
Your on a merchant ship 200 miles off the coast of Somalia and you see a small motorboat with a 1/2 dozen guys coming directly for the ship. What do you do?

bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba ba bang bang (pause) "something moved"........bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba bang bang (pause) "I don't see the power boat anymore"...."captain are we getting served spaghetti tonight AGAIN?"

Next order of business:

USN frigate Christen Jones spots a small ship with a dozen power boats tied to it's side 200 miles off the coat of Somalia with a bunch of guy with AK47's and RPG's slung over their shoulders all over the deck. What do you do?

bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba bang bang (pause) "something moved"........bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba ba bang bang (pause) "I don't see the ship nor the power boats anymore"...."captain are we getting served spaghetti tonight AGAIN?"

The solution is not to serve spaghetti :idea:

LMAO over here!! That's EXACTLY the way I feel, other than the spaghetti. lol

Kill em', let the fish dispose of the remains and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!

kennycoulter

Established Member
They can't. All of these treaties between countries don't allow it. Once they carry firepower they are considered a military vessel and they can't enter ports of other countries if the crew is armed. Think about it. You think the US would allow a ship from a foreign country to enter our ports with an armed crew? Can't add security people for the same reasons.

what about harpoon guns then?

Users who are viewing this thread