Another Ship Hijacked!!!

mustangbee

Established Member
(napoleon voice) greeks?? dont they have spartans to go deal with this sorta crap? gawd.

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
I don't get it. Is this really news? They've been hijacking for a longgggg time now. They just happened to hijack the wrong boat last week. So we killed 3 of them, out of thousands upon thousands. Have people forgotten about the 200 other hostages who aren't American that they are holding right now?

C'mon. It's sad, yes, but if people weren't aware of pirates before last week, God help us.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I don't get it. Is this really news? They've been hijacking for a longgggg time now. They just happened to hijack the wrong boat last week. So we killed 3 of them, out of thousands upon thousands. Have people forgotten about the 200 other hostages who aren't American that they are holding right now?

C'mon. It's sad, yes, but if people weren't aware of pirates before last week, God help us.

+102746501762450

Its been going on for quite some time now.

who knows, maybe something good will come of it now that its out in the open. Doubt it though.

Vae_Victus

Established Member
I'm worried that after the 3 pirates that were killed the Somali pirates may become more vigilante. As much as I hate piracy...at least they have never injured or killed anyone they pirated. But now that the US killed 3 of their men they may change their tactics. I honestly don't see an end to this madness any time soon.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member

This.

It is kind of odd how much coverage these sorts of things have been getting lately though...

SlowSVT

Established Member
Your on a merchant ship 200 miles off the coast of Somalia and you see a small motorboat with a 1/2 dozen guys coming directly for the ship. What do you do?

bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba ba bang bang (pause) "something moved"........bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba bang bang (pause) "I don't see the power boat anymore"...."captain are we getting served spaghetti tonight AGAIN?"

Next order of business:

USN frigate Christen Jones spots a small ship with a dozen power boats tied to it's side 200 miles off the coat of Somalia with a bunch of guy with AK47's and RPG's slung over their shoulders all over the deck. What do you do?

bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba bang bang (pause) "something moved"........bang bang bang bang, ba bang bang bang ba bang bang ba ba ba bang bang (pause) "I don't see the ship nor the power boats anymore"...."captain are we getting served spaghetti tonight AGAIN?"

The solution is not to serve spaghetti :idea:

Last edited:

STG

Banned
I'm worried that after the 3 pirates that were killed the Somali pirates may become more vigilante. As much as I hate piracy...at least they have never injured or killed anyone they pirated. But now that the US killed 3 of their men they may change their tactics. I honestly don't see an end to this madness any time soon.

You sir, are not a visionary:

nuclear-explosion.jpg

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It's been happening all the time. You are just hearing about it now because it's happened to America and is a headline catcher and center of attention. I forget how many ships have been hijacked since 2009, but it's already a lot.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Why don't these shipping companies hire a security team? Is profit more important than the safety of their employees and cargo?

Users who are viewing this thread