Another solid black '13 is home

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
:D
Car is home and in the garage...I'm running between houses and taking a break.
img2012070500131.jpg

img2012070500134.jpg

img2012070500136.jpg

img2012070500137.jpg

img2012070500138.jpg

No first impressions yet, as I drove it out of the cul-de-sac and ~100 yards down my driveway then moved it out of the sun and into the garage. I did, however, stall the first time I started to pull into the driveway. :lol: It has 8.9 miles on it. Dealer sent a 30-day tag, so I'm hoping to pull the rest of the plastic off it later, give it a quick spray detail and take it for a ride tonight.
This solid black is the shit on these cars!

I'll be bringing my GT-R and Viper over to the new house this weekend and will try to get some pics off all of them together (other cars are at the NJ house).
S.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
awesome! now get two other good drivers and have a three way race!!!! on a closed course obviously! :beer:

Penemyone

Established Member
Congrats and nice addition!

10 G37 Vert (F-22)
09 G8 GT (B-2)
07 F-150 S/C (B-52)
99 Stang...

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I love those PP wheels.

I used Exotic Car Transport when I had my 10th shipped from Texas to South Carolina. I had a good experience with them and would use their services in the future.
IMG_0306-1.jpg

Last edited:

rford13

Established Member
Very nice car. I think it's funny how many people had orders placed but went out & just bought one because they didnt want to wait or found a good deal or whatever their reasons are. Anyways thats exactly why I didnt order one because I knew there was no way I could wait around for one while everyone else were getting theirs! Anyways awesome car and can't wait for more pics with your other cars as well.

SHELBYSVT20

Established Member
Congrats!!!

VERY, VERY nice car! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Let us know what you think about your new BEAST when you a chance to get some road time in. We all look forward to the updates and your impressions of the car. Thanks for sharing the photos of your black BEAST! :burnout:

Last edited:

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
:D
Car is home and in the garage...I'm running between houses and taking a break.

No first impressions yet, as I drove it out of the cul-de-sac and ~100 yards down my driveway then moved it out of the sun and into the garage. I did, however, stall the first time I started to pull into the driveway. :lol: It has 8.9 miles on it. Dealer sent a 30-day tag, so I'm hoping to pull the rest of the plastic off it later, give it a quick spray detail and take it for a ride tonight.
This solid black is the shit on these cars!

I'll be bringing my GT-R and Viper over to the new house this weekend and will try to get some pics off all of them together (other cars are at the NJ house).
S.

That my friend is a very nice Shelby. I never get tired of seeing this in black (or any other color for that matter)!

I love those PP wheels.

I used Exotic Car Transport when I had my 10th shipped from Texas to South Carolina. I had a good experience with them and would use their services in the future.
IMG_0306-1.jpg

I love the OEM look of your 10th anniversary. :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That my friend is a very nice Shelby. I never get tired of seeing this in black (or any other color for that matter)!

I love the OEM look of your 10th anniversary. :)

Although it's now lowered, pic in sig for reference, and has a Cobra emblem up front. Still have all the factory stuff though!

Any interior shots of the Shelby, OP?

Users who are viewing this thread