Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For some reason I can't play the video. Keep getting an error. :-(

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Wow, I never thought just a cog drive would make such a sound difference, that thing sounds sweet!! How much power did it make??

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! That sounds awesome. Not sure if I could happen that much noise day to day, but it is really nice. :)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
nice....wish i still had answers for the after effects IF any though...

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Man that sounds awesome :rockon: I have a friend of mine with an 02 lightning that needs to look into a cog :burnout:

5.4 speedster

Banned
Hey man that looks and sounds great. Were you getting belt slip at 12psi? I have a friend that has the same mods you do and he doesn't have any slip. He just has a 4lb lower pulley and a gatorback belt.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
5.4 speedster said:
Hey man that looks and sounds great. Were you getting belt slip at 12psi? I have a friend that has the same mods you do and he doesn't have any slip. He just has a 4lb lower pulley and a gatorback belt.

its a cog drive bro...no slip EVER

12leavu

Established Member
i'd say it sounds about normal, until you we're letting off. then it sounded pretty cool. :thumbsup:

5.4 speedster

Banned
Ok so what your saying is no matter what at 12lbs of boost a lightnings belt is slipping even when it's a gatorback?? I thought there were more factors involved??

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
5.4 speedster said:
Ok so what your saying is no matter what at 12lbs of boost a lightnings belt is slipping even when it's a gatorback?? I thought there were more factors involved??

if ur askin me, i have no idea of the size of pulleys on an L but i think the upper is a 2.93? so if u add a 4lb lower, yes..the belt should be slipping some. its a grooved belt on grooved pulleys.

Users who are viewing this thread