Another whipple question

Pat Kelly

Established Member
For those that have whipple 2.9 and IW lower, is it better to upgrade fuel pumps with new hat or is the KB BAP good enough?About to pull trigger on 2.9 and 72lb injectors.I noticed evo sells BAP with there kit but lethal doesn't. Any input greatly appreciated.

sfadchi

Established Member
For those that have whipple 2.9 and IW lower, is it better to upgrade fuel pumps with new hat or is the KB BAP good enough?About to pull trigger on 2.9 and 72lb injectors.I noticed evo sells BAP with there kit but lethal doesn't. Any input greatly appreciated.

You will get many opinions on this one, some say the BAP isn't a long term solution. I used one for a while but elected to go with a Lethal/Fore triple pump system, and I am very happy I did. Now that I'm upgrading to the 4.0L Whipple I will have plenty of fuel to run E85!

Van@RevanRacing

I put 910 to the wheels with the stock fuel system and a Kenne Bell Dual Boost A Pump. (oh, and a Kenne Bell 3.6 LC Supercharger and a built motor with 80 lb injectors) A lot of guys have them and they are very widely used.

Good luck with the project!

Users who are viewing this thread