Any battlefield people here?

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Anyone play some Bad Company 2? I just finished playing some intense rush mode! damn, I love that game! For those who don't know about it here are some videos.

[youtube_browser]nRLcifHDlO0[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]f5lnzScc6ZE[/youtube_browser]

and the upcoming Vietnam expansion pack!

[youtube_browser]wI4QThzaBTM[/youtube_browser]

Stevo151

Established Member
i played the Beta and loved it! just never got around to renting or buying it with mw2 and medal of honor out still

do you play on 360?

Last edited:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
I have all three and I have not touched MW2 in a long time(personal preference) and I did not even go into the multiplayer of MoH. What I like about this game is that team work actually helps you win. On MW2 its like its everyone for themselves.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I play on PS3

PSN--> The-Wigg

Haven't been on in the past month nor will i be for the next few weeks, in the middle of moving across country. :S

StangmanRob

Established Member
Good game but too arcade(ish) console like for me...I'm a long time BF2 player on the PC and I play Reality Mod (modifies BF2). It's the most realistic squad play in any game EVER!! It's way more tacticle then a run and gun like this. Maps are massive....like 2-3 times the size of BC2. And it's a FREE mod.

Project Reality : Realistic Gaming Redefined

YouTube - Project Reality: BF2 Mod v0.8 Trailer - HD!

I'll have to check out that mod, I've been on PS3 for a while and have neglected my PC but I remember all the free mods you can use on these battlefield games. I played Desert Combat the 1942 mod for the longest time.

BTW my PS network name is..
Stangman05

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I played it for awhile. I liked it, but I couldnt kick the MW2 habbit. I made it about a month before I switched back lol. The online play is just boring to me!

roushcobra2003

Established Member
I havn't played bc2 since august. Well, I havn't played my xbox since august because of school but after finals are done ill be jumping on and getting the expansion. I played with a crew of the 4 of us and we would dominate. You have to have teamwork in this game which i love. I can't stand cod where people just kill instead of doing the objective.

Users who are viewing this thread