Any chance I can still find one new

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Well I had an 05 GT on order and some things got screwed up and I am having to reorder. Before I do that I was thinking about the 04 Cobra. I did a local Houston seach and couldnt find any. Anybody think I can still find one? :shrug:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Gdubb said:
Well I had an 05 GT on order and some things got screwed up and I am having to reorder. Before I do that I was thinking about the 04 Cobra. I did a local Houston seach and couldnt find any. Anybody think I can still find one? :shrug:

There should be plenty of new 04's out there still for sale. check the find a dealer link on the SVT website. they are at www.svt.ford.com

Just plug in zip codes or city/state near you or far away to find out dealer inventories.

I have had a 2003 Redfire Cobra coupe and currently own a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe. At this point a 2005 GT would be a downgrade from my Mystic Coupe as far as I am concerned. Maybe the new Cobra in 06-07 might do it for me.

Later, 04MysticCobra.

2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
There was 5 or more pages of SVT dealers listed at svt.ford for Houston and you say that you searched them all and found no 2004 Cobras. Either check outside your area at SVT Ford or do a 200 mile radius search on AutoTrader.com that might help.

Later,04MysticCobra

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
One more question, since these have been there awhile do you think they will let these go at a good price?

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
04MysticCobra said:
There was 5 or more pages of SVT dealers listed at svt.ford for Houston and you say that you searched them all and found no 2004 Cobras. Either check outside your area at SVT Ford or do a 200 mile radius search on AutoTrader.com that might help.

Later,04MysticCobra

Yep I sure did, but only 5 pages total came up for Texas. Houston are should only have 1-2 pages. I will check again though!

Cobra SVT 925

Established Member
Good luck.. i know people say there SHOULD be a lot of new 04's left.. but theres not too many. I searched the dealership listings for coupes and couldnt find any in Cali, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada.. think i searched Texas and Florida too.. and couldnt really find anything.. theres a few that have verts.. and a few in Oregon if u have it shipped..

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Gdubb said:
One more question, since these have been there awhile do you think they will let these go at a good price?

Not sure if the rebate is still on for the 04Cobras but you should be able to walk out the door under invoice with one depending on the dealer. they just want to move them off the lots at this point since all the 2005's are rolling in.

Later, 04MysticCobra

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
I found 2, one Mysticrhome here in Houston and one Oxford White in Austin.

I can qualify for A-plan, I wonder how much that would be on these cars

i have a brand new 03 cobra silver convertible, never titled 25 miles, if any1 is intrested, but i wouldn't let it go for under 40gz, if any1 is intrested. I plan on keeping it for a while.

mlambert

camaro is hard to spell
Established Member
lilsuperman1721 said:
i have a brand new 03 cobra silver convertible, never titled 25 miles, if any1 is intrested, but i wouldn't let it go for under 40gz, if any1 is intrested. I plan on keeping it for a while.

You can still buy a new '04 from a dealership for way less than that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree you should be able to find a new '04 in the $28-$29K range. But not every dealer will be willing to deal. I've heard of some still demanding close to sticker. Yeah, right! LOL!

GT Lawyer

Established Member
Gdubb said:
If you like orange, Tasca Ford in RI has a coupe that's been sitting on their lot since the summer. I'm sure they would be willing to give you a deal on it.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Gdubb said:

Some will and some won't at this time of year i woudn't pay anymore than 35,000 out the door. And thats still kind of high.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Be carefull with the white one in Austin. I bought my Mysti there and they had 3-4 Cobras broken into out back. Black and whites. All were missing seats, radio, wheels and so on. May be a way to get a discount if you don't mind the history.

AviStetto

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Be carefull with the white one in Austin. I bought my Mysti there and they had 3-4 Cobras broken into out back. Black and whites. All were missing seats, radio, wheels and so on. May be a way to get a discount if you don't mind the history.

Covert Ford was the dealer that had the Cobras get broken into. The Covert Ford website lists a Silver one and a Yellow vert.

I think the white one in Austin is at Leif Johnson Ford (asking $32k). They also have a Redfire vert ($35.5k) and a Mystichrome vert there ($38k).

cobra_phil

Just bought my new 04 today. Redfire w/chromies, $30,300. When I was looking, couldn't find much except for yellow, yellow is everywhere. I did find a silver one in Wisconsin, RedFire in Kentucky, white in OH. They are disappearing fast. Two dealers, neither would go below $30,300.

Users who are viewing this thread