Any Cobra in Hampton, Va

FutureCobraGuy

Established Member
I don't see many Cobras around here. Every now and then a '97 or so and then some 99 and 01s but i rarely see the 03-04s. Where do you guys hide at? I have seen a few Shelbys and some Saleens but they are more common around here than the Cobras, it seems. Maybe I don't pay enough attention. I would love to throw you a rev in my wife's 2000 integra :dw:

Last edited:

NFCstang

I probably don't like you
Established Member
We're all on the south side.

There's 1 or 2 still up your way. I know Shane (don't know his user name on here) is still finishing putting on the Hellion TT kit on his up in NN, there's another guy with a black 03 that has a 2.8 but but it's been lightened and a guy on Langley with a Mystichrome with a whipple.

I used to be in Hampton but I moved to Norfolk

2001gunmetalgt

Established Member
Your forgeting mine of course. I am the only Competition Orange Cobra in the entire Hampton Roads area. I live in Hampton right near the AMC theater. Had the car down here for 2 yrs now. I am military and work on Langley AFB. There are a handful of Terminators here.

-Mystic 04 that parks in the logistics parking lot at Langley
-Screaming Yellow Cobra at Langley
-Black 03 Cobra owned by a airman named Duffe at Langley
-Some random Torch Red Terminator I see with a Cobra R front bumper around Newport News
-A White 04 Cobra at the Bass Pro Car show, dude is Army E-6 at Fort Useless
-Black 03 KB cobra owned by a 0-6 in the Coast Guard named Stew at Bass Pro
-That black KB cobra owned by shene I saw at the Bass Pro Car show too
-Some Torch red 04 Cobra owned by an older fellow who always tries to get people to join his mustang club.....see him a Bass Pro Car too
-Guy on this Forums named AAROD with a silver Whipple/solid rear 03 Cobra...he works on Langley too
-DSG Cobra owned by a younger guy like me. Even has the same name as me, Brian. Meet him at Bass Pro Shop car show

Yeah I'm known to have a great memory.

Last edited:

NFCstang

Established Member
Your forgeting mine of course. I am the only Competition Orange Cobra in the entire Hampton Roads area. I live in Hampton right near the AMC theater. Had the car down here for 2 yrs now. I am military and work on Langley AFB. There are a handful of Terminators here.

-Some random Torch Red Terminator I see with a Cobra R front bumper around Newport News
-Some Torch red 04 Cobra owned by an older fellow who always tries to get people to join his mustang club.....see him a Bass Pro Car too
-Guy on this Forums named AAROD with a silver Whipple/solid rear 03 Cobra...he works on Langley too
-DSG Cobra owned by a younger guy like me. Even has the same name as me, Brian. Meet him at Bass Pro Shop car show

I've been off Langley at JFCOM for almost 2 years now plus 14 months of Iraq deployments, so my memory has faded a bit plus I rarely go up to Bass Pro.

Ok...the Mystichrome one in the LRS lot is the one with the Whipple. Something happened to the paint and a lot of it on the driver side was peeled and bubbled, I'm not sure if he ever got that fixed.

There was another TR 10th Coupe just like mine on Langley as well as a black 10th but I didn't see either one of them after 2005 when I got back from Iraq the first time.

I remember seeing a TR 10th vert on Jefferson back in 07 but I don't know the guy.

The yellow, black silver and your Orange one got there after I left.

There's a guy that I sold my 2.8 pulley and tuner too in Hampton (I forget his name) but he goes by CMY4D on Vadriven and he drives a black coupe.

When did you move to Langley since before I moved to Norfolk, I used to live in Micheal's Woods right by the AMC and I never saw a Comp Orange Cobra.

And are you sure you're the only one? I know I've seen a coupe and a vert around here.

2001gunmetalgt

Established Member
Yeah i've been here since 04...had a mineral grey lowered mustang GT with cobra rims that was parked in the 480th parking lot (I lived in Rena Hall).

Got my Cobra in 2007. I use to live in Newport News and just moved here in hampton in aug 08.

Who do you have tune your car....Ed Clark still around? Steen racing is out of business so I never see that guy or know where he tunes.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
There's gonna be a redfire one up there in about a year lol, ill be up at Fort Eustis as long as things dont change...

NFCstang

Established Member
Yeah i've been here since 04...had a mineral grey lowered mustang GT with cobra rims that was parked in the 480th parking lot (I lived in Rena Hall).

Got my Cobra in 2007. I use to live in Newport News and just moved here in hampton in aug 08.

Who do you have tune your car....Ed Clark still around? Steen racing is out of business so I never see that guy or know where he tunes.

Yea if you know how to get a hold of him. He tunes where ever there's a dyno...mostly Abacus

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member

LOL thats Rudy, he's a nice guy goes by the name Poiznous03 on these boards. The guy in newport news thats putting on the Hellion TT kit goes by the name 2bscrewed and is a frequent poster over in Taste of Home - Mid Atlantic Cobra Association.

Im up in NoVA so a bit far from you guys.

jongrant

Established Member

I thought they got rid of the bass pro shop meet ups?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
2bscrewed is in your neck of the woods. He is having he twin turbo Cobra tuned this week.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
Dont forget me (Northern Suffolk) and a buddie of mine, Mike, with Dons? old whipple vert from Street Motorsports.

Users who are viewing this thread