Any concerns about ordering a new 2013 Shelby without seeing one first?

Cam

n/a
Established Member
I've ordered many vehicles over the years before seeing an example in person, no regrets. Order it tomorrow, don't wait another moment!

s.hammer

Established Member
Put down a deposit without being able to trade in my current car. No regrets yet, the cars are unbelievable. Flood Ford in RI had 2 converts coming in when I was searching in June, you may want to check to see if either was DIB and unspoken for... Just a heads up.

Good luck.

BlueSkies

Established Member
Put down a deposit without being able to trade in my current car. No regrets yet, the cars are unbelievable. Flood Ford in RI had 2 converts coming in when I was searching in June, you may want to check to see if either was DIB and unspoken for... Just a heads up.

Good luck.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check out Flood Ford.

Scott

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Just left meeting up with Scott and his son Logan.

Great guy! Hope I was helpful!

BlueSkies

Established Member
Thanks Chris!

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing your car and taking it for a drive with you.

Any concerns I had about the shifting and the clutch were alleviated. Very smooth shifting and the clutch did not seem heavy at all (felt the same as the Mustang GT I had driven before and similar to my old TransAm). The clutch has a higher grab point, but that is something I could easily adjust to.

The Shelby is an awesome ride and I hope to get one some day.

Thanks,

Scott

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
I bought mine sight unseen. I was told by the local dealers that they don't allow test drives in Shelby's anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread