Any dealers not marking the 13 up?

03outlaw

Established Member
Are there any dealers available that will accept MSRP? I have tried three dealers and all saying 15k mark up. I found a dealer in OK that I will buy from in a year when they are not marking up anymore, unless anyone knows a good dealer?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Mine says they can't get on right now due to limited availability. Its a pretty large dealership, when do you think they will get more allocations?

They supposedly already moved 3 or 4 of them.

RSH427R

Established Member
I was quoted 1000 under and 38k for my car trade-in. Mine is an 08 convertible with navigation and 6700 miles. Im not sure how good that is on my trade though. Seems low to me but I'm bias.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I was quoted 1000 under and 38k for my car trade-in. Mine is an 08 convertible with navigation and 6700 miles. Im not sure how good that is on my trade though. Seems low to me but I'm bias.

That's a good trade number

Klinsmann18

The Hoss
Established Member
Got mine at $1500 under MSRP after playing dealers against each other. Was surprised how many allocations were still available around here. Plenty of MSRP deals (5-6) and allocations still open as of a week ago in the northeastern MD/DE/southeast PA region.

RSH427R

Established Member
Dealers are still saying they can only get 1,2 and that's it. Then I read on here that there is no limit on production numbers. If this is true, I should be able to order from this dealer after they have sold the 1 they are allotted, correct? Dealer is saying the can only get one, period, end of story. Which is it? Where can I find this info to share with my dealer?

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
Just had ANOTHER dealer tell me that cant sell me one for MSRP. They "have to mark it up 3k to make up for the 2k right to sell the Shelby fee"........Uhhhh 1st, isnt the fee only 1k?? and 2nd they are making quite a bit on an MSRP deal. They didnt want to hear that either. Especially when I told them the true numbers.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Dealers are still saying they can only get 1,2 and that's it. Then I read on here that there is no limit on production numbers. If this is true, I should be able to order from this dealer after they have sold the 1 they are allotted, correct? Dealer is saying the can only get one, period, end of story. Which is it? Where can I find this info to share with my dealer?

Find the quotes by Jamal Hemeedi, and others at Ford.

They are out there, 1-2 initial allocation is about right.

Ford said they will make as many as they have orders for.

RSH427R

Established Member
Find the quotes by Jamal Hemeedi, and others at Ford.

They are out there, 1-2 initial allocation is about right.

Ford said they will make as many as they have orders for.

I think I'm going for it and taking the 38 for my trade and 1000 under msrp. Seems like a fair deal. Dealer told me they will make 4k plus the 1200 in hold back. If that's true, it's pretty fair considering the price.

They said it would be here in June, since its been on order for a while. May build date and I have until Monday to change anything on the existing order.

bigdogmark2003

Established Member
I have a 13 GT500 on order, I asked the GM today what they would offer any future cars for and he said "500 below MSRP." The dealership is Wetzel Ford in Richmond, IN. Just thought that I would pass this along

Zeroescence

Established Member
I'm getting mine for $3200 under MSRP. I'm also trading my Evo x with 9000 miles for 27k. Also I'm in SoCal which I thought was gonna be impossible to find one under MSRP.

LindsayEOD

Established Member
Just talked with Ray Skillman and was told they have one allocation left at MSRP. They require a $5000 deposit and will order whatever you want. I think Im going to wait a month or two and see how things go with the '13s but thought I would pass this out there for anyone looking.

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
Just talked with Ray Skillman and was told they have one allocation left at MSRP. They require a $5000 deposit and will order whatever you want. I think Im going to wait a month or two and see how things go with the '13s but thought I would pass this out there for anyone looking.

5k deposit is to MUCH !!!
Usually dealers ask for $500-$1000 MAX...

Users who are viewing this thread