Any disc golfers out there?

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
I have been able to get out a few times so far, but its been very muddy and pretty flooded in places. It's gettin to be that time of the year! :banana:

delvin.a

Established Member
Yes! Where do you usually play? I'm in Texas so almost all year is that time of year. Actually much easier to find any wayward discs in the winter without all the foliage.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
It's a fun game, I don't have all those discs, like the drivers and putters tho.

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Yes! Where do you usually play? I'm in Texas so almost all year is that time of year. Actually much easier to find any wayward discs in the winter without all the foliage.
There are a few courses out here in Michigan, but lots of water. Season just started up this weekend, more so this week. Gates to the course are still closed... good thing we have 4x4 ;)

I do.

this is my favorite course: Veterans Park DGC in Lexington, KY - Disc Golf Course Review

Its HARD but a ton of fun...Ive shot 10 under there before.

That was the course I learned disc golf on too....first couple times out there I shot like 40 OVER lol

That looks like a very fun course! This is my favorite course- Holly Woods DGC in Holly, MI - Disc Golf Course Review The best I have gotten is 4 over, but I just started taking it seriously this year. That was with a Katana LOL nothing else. Definitely a very fun sport!

I played hockey for 14 years so this is my spare time killer :rockon:

delvin.a

Established Member
I do.

this is my favorite course: Veterans Park DGC in Lexington, KY - Disc Golf Course Review

Its HARD but a ton of fun...Ive shot 10 under there before.

That was the course I learned disc golf on too....first couple times out there I shot like 40 OVER lol

Damn old man! 10 under on veterans is legit as hell. Nice work. I've played there a handful of times but always during the hot hot heat so I'll only play there once or twice a year.

My home course if you will (where I learned) is Bear Creek over in grapevine. I've got 5 aces on that course somehow.

These days I play Z Boaz in Ft. Worth. That's the closest to me now. It's not real short like bear creek and not as long as the vet. I'm just not consistent enough anymore since I'm only throwing two or three times a week.

Users who are viewing this thread