Any DSG's out there with other then stock paint scheme's

Learo2000GT

Established Member
Picked up a hardwood cowl hood that is in perfect shape and just needs to be scruffed and sprayed. My Lightning is DSG and has a black theme, IE black grill, blacked out headlights and tails. So I was thinking of painting the middle of the cowl black but cant really get my mind wrapped around it. I have searched and have found several other color L's out there with different hood paint schemes but no DSG's... Any links to pics or if anyone has any photo shop skills I have some links of L's that I like that are other colors....

Thanks in advanvce

Doug

03DSGRE(g)Y

3680 of 4270
Established Member
i have the same scheme as you..dsg and black headlights/taillights/rims..i have a stock hood though..hopefully you can get someone to photoshop it for ya b4 u do anything rash ya know?

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
can you post a pic of the hood on your truck i might be able to give you some ideas.

100_0290.jpg

100_0305.jpg

100_0277.jpg

100_0286.jpg

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
IS that silver? Can you do some photoshop work if I find some trucks that I like but are different colors? Thanks Doug

its Vapor silver and its a Ford color, i have no photoshop skills though. have you tried in one hr photo?

Rick your paint scheme is awesome. :thumbsup:

thanks Matt,appricate it. we gotta meet up again now that im back in FLA:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread