Any East TX SVT owners?

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Any Lightning or Cobra owners in the Tyler/Longview area? Thinking about putting together a drive. Map it out, planned stops, food, return to somebody's house for booze.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
Map a course that goes through "Brushy Creek". That's always some great driving there.

:thumbsup:

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
Yup. The Dallas Auto Trader. It's on autobytel.com & cars.com as well. I've heard there are plenty of Lightning owners in the East TX area. Nobody on this site?

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
Yup. The Dallas Auto Trader. It's on autobytel.com & cars.com as well. I've heard there are plenty of Lightning owners in the East TX area. Nobody on this site?

I see several of them daily but I they do not post on here.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Theres a few mach1 owners. I think i met you out at Jays birthday dinner. I also post on Oldwestracing.com. That site is dedicated to east texas racing.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
astig00 said:
I see several of them daily but I they do not post on here.

Do you work in Frankston? I live right down the road from brushy creek. I see a turbo s2000 all the time down that way.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
03azuremach said:
Theres a few mach1 owners. I think i met you out at Jays birthday dinner. I also post on Oldwestracing.com. That site is dedicated to east texas racing.

Who is Jay?? I am a mod on OWR.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
03azuremach said:
Do you work in Frankston? I live right down the road from brushy creek. I see a turbo s2000 all the time down that way.

I live in Tyler for now but soon will be on Lake Palestine.

:pepper:

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
03azuremach said:
That would be me. Did you use to drive a prelude?

That's from a long time ago, but yes I did drive a Prelude. What did you drive back then??

ScottsMach03

Established Member
astig00 said:
That's from a long time ago, but yes I did drive a Prelude. What did you drive back then??

I cant remember what i had then. I might have been in my nissan 4x4, either that or i was driving my 96 gt. I cant remember. Your nick Astig i have seen before, i think it was on a prelude. We probably know alot of the same people.
You know how tyler is.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
03azuremach said:
I cant remember what i had then. I might have been in my nissan 4x4, either that or i was driving my 96 gt. I cant remember. Your nick Astig i have seen before, i think it was on a prelude. We probably know alot of the same people.
You know how tyler is.

Was your 96 GT maroon/red?? If it was, do you remember us racing down Broadway and somebody got a ticket??

ScottsMach03

Established Member
It was green, convertable. I think i had my 94 nissan 4x4 back when you had your prelude.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
03azuremach said:

Yeah, I was at his bday dinner @ Julian's. We're living in Tyler too. I've been trying to find some people that live around here. Maybe go as a group to car shows & such. I'll try over at NLOC and talonclub. If anybody on this site wants to get together and shoot the sh*t or organize a drive, gimme an e-mail at [email protected]

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
Yeah, I was at his bday dinner @ Julian's. We're living in Tyler too. I've been trying to find some people that live around here. Maybe go as a group to car shows & such. I'll try over at NLOC and talonclub. If anybody on this site wants to get together and shoot the sh*t or organize a drive, gimme an e-mail at [email protected]

Aaron,

there are so many car shows back here in Dallas. I usually enter as many as i can. Ill holler at you guys when the good ones are coming up (Hooters) and maybe you guys can organize drive up this way, participate in the show and then cruise around Dallas after. I can organize it with ourt GTG group up here. there are a shit load of us! afterwards, we can all party at my place and all is welcome to crash here. I have a pretty big place. Man, its good to be back home!

Jay
[email protected]

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Must be nice living the "modern" life in Dallas! Congrats on the move! How's the business doing? I finally got married in February, so my schedule has slowed down quite a bit. Got a little time to mod the L and enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread