Any East TX SVT owners?

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Speak up if anybody's got a better idea on where to do the drive. I've only lived in Tyler for about a year, so I'm not too familiar with the area.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
Speak up if anybody's got a better idea on where to do the drive. I've only lived in Tyler for about a year, so I'm not too familiar with the area.

We can drive through Brushy Creek. That's a great place!!

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
I wish I would have known this but Chris Johnson of Diablosport is in Palestine dynoing cars right now. He was flown in yesterday by Montee. This would have been a great day for a dyno day for car nuts and get our cars tuned!!

Last edited:

KevGuillot

SVT Junkie
Established Member
Brushy Creek is a good place to drive. Its right outside of frankston. Ive got to be at Golden Coral at 7:30 to eat dinner with my family so im not going to be able to eat with you guys but i can catch up with yall afterwards and have some drinks somewhere.

So i guess everyone meet at around 4:30 at Hastings on Broadway if you wanna come along. I know alot of excellent places in the Palestine area for drives if we ever wanna meet up with the palestine group and drive on some back roads in a couple of weeks.

kevin

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
The wifey (ridnrodslightng) and I will be there @ 4:30! We'll be in the Lightning. I'd take the Z06, but we're selling it and are trying to keep the miles off.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
The wifey (ridnrodslightng) and I will be there @ 4:30! We'll be in the Lightning. I'd take the Z06, but we're selling it and are trying to keep the miles off.

I sure would like a Z-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

KevGuillot

SVT Junkie
Established Member
nars, when ya get some free time one saturday or sunday if you dont mind could you teach me how to clay bar the snake? the paint on yours was imaculate!! unfortunatley i bought the car used so i couldnt take care of the paint from day one but im gonna start now.

kevin

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:

Aaron, long time no hear. Loving it that I'm finally back home in big D. me and a group of guys make a montyl trip to Ennis to run our rides. We all need to plan something together. We are down.

Holler man!

Jay

214-535-4556 ,,,,,,, **** it!

Users who are viewing this thread